It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 05:00 AM   #1

ThaMidgetspeaks HB User
Exclamation Is this possible? Please help!

My bf and I were having sex 17 days after my period came. He was wearing a condom. He did not ejaculate inside of me, however when we looked at the condom, the sperm was running down the shaft (still inside the condom) and there was some wet stuff at the base of it which didn't smell like sperm does so I am assuming it came from me. My period is now 4 days past due, is it possible that I could be pregnant? When checking the condom, I know nothing leaked out of the tip because we checked. So am just worried about the wet stuff at the bottom which I thought was mine. Also is it possible to get pregnant if a guy masturbates and then 3 hours later sits in a tub with you?
PLEASE REPLY AND GIOVE ADVICE!!!!

Last edited by ThaMidgetspeaks; 06-01-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Old 06-01-2005, 04:10 PM   #2

ThaMidgetspeaks HB User
Question Re: Need advice and answers

Can somebody please give me some advice and not just read then move on?
PLEASE

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 04:17 PM   #3
(female)

TESS1 HB User
Re: Need advice and answers

There is always a chance. Your 4 days past your period, so take a test. And the answer to your last question is NO.

Old 06-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #4

ThaMidgetspeaks HB User

Thanks...anyone else have advice? PLease the more I have the better

Old 06-01-2005, 07:15 PM   #5
(female)

dolphin27 HB User

Stop stressing about it. Although it is possible for you to be pregnant, the likely hood is very slim. Odds are good that the wet on the outside was from you. It seems like you may have been stewing over this for quite some time before coming here. I was in your shoes a few years ago. Where we messed around thought we were being careful and all of a sudden I was late. I was so stressed over it it was unreal. When I finally did take a test, and found out I wasn't I calmed down. Period came in a matter of a couple of days. So if you aren't, there is good possibility of stress causing you to be late. And I know I can sit here and tell you to stop stressing, which will be just what you need, but it'll always be on the back of your mind gnawing at you. So to be completely honest the only way you're going to find out is if you get a test and take it or wait 9 months and see if a baby pops out. Good Luck!

Old 06-01-2005, 07:55 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

The bathtub thing, no. The other, ANYTIME you have sex, unless you are already pregnant, you can get pregnant, or after menopause, you can get pregnant. Regardless of what BC you are using. Although, it sounds very unlikely from what you described.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:13 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

There is always a chance you can get pg. The only sure way not to is to not have sex. There are plenty of people out there who were very sure they were playing it safe and then got pg. I am one of them. I got a positive hpt and still didn't believe it. I needed to go to the dr and be told I was before I actually believed it had happened. Try going to planned parenthood, (I think that is what most people suggest on here) to have a pregnancy test taken. This way you will be sure and can rest easy.

Closed Thread