It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 10:43 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User
I feel like crap!

I'm 34 weeks, and have been miserable for the past 2 weeks. I can barely walk or get out of bed due to my horrid groin pain. But the thing that is making me feel the worst is these cramps and b.h. contractions. I get them so many times everyday, and they keep getting worse. And my lower back cramps up so bad with them, that I can't hardly do a thing. I just lay there or sit there and moan. Last week I was fingertip dilated, and I have an appt this afternoon, so we'll see what progress, if any, I have made. This is my second baby, and I NEVER felt so bad with my first. Some days I just cry cause I feel so terrible. Anyone else know what I am talking about? I just don't know how much longer I am going to make it. I also have preeclampsia too, which doesn't help. Any idea's on what could make me feel better for the time being?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 11:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

JodyC HB User
Re: I feel like crap!

My doctor suggested drinking more water for the BH cramps. I already drink about 80 oz per day, but I guess I need more. Good luck honey, it will be here before we know it (and then we'll be chasing around 2 kids and wonder what we were complaining about pregnant!).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2005, 11:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: I feel like crap!

for one thing if you have not already, put a nice size pillow between your knees when you sleep, this helps me alot, sometimes 1 pillow is not enough for me. I get the bad groin/pelvic pain also. As for the contractions, if they are BH try drinking more water, the pain or comfortness eases the more you drink, if you don't drink much, they will be worse, again if that is BH contractions. It sounds like it could be more then this though, since BH are usually in your tummy area, not your back, and only last like 30 seconds or so. Real contractions you feel in your back more and last longer and are more frequent. good luck, maybe this is it for you.

Closed Thread