It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 08:03 AM   #1
(female)

cmoflorida HB User
Unsure...please help!!

i am about 2 weeks late on my period, and it has been regular since i was 14/15 (now 20); ive been checking out the symptoms of being pregnant, and i have the morning sickness ( in the evening) but not vomiting, my chest is very sore and my nips are very sensitive mainly in the morning when i first get up and sometimes before i go to bed, for the past week i have been wanting some form of potatoes with dinner, and snacking mainly on cheese-its, i havn't had any spotting, i get headaches form time to time but more than before, every once in a while i get tingles in my lower abs ( nothing painful), my feet are always cold now (don't know if that has anything to do with it), ive had a lot of acid burps, a little discharge, and just over all feel-- BLAH!! But i took the fact plus hpt on the first day that i missed my period and it was negative...but i heard of those false negatives, i was just wondering if any others have had these symptoms (especially the ms w/o vomit, and non-spotting) anyone think that i am pg???

Old 06-02-2005, 08:22 AM   #2

caedmyn HB User
Re: Unsure...please help!!

If you're two weeks late, you should take another test. The first day of your missed period is sometimes still too early to test positive. Most women don't spot during pregnancy. And morning sickness isn't always accompanied with vomiting. It depends how bad you have it, and how easily you throw up. And it can just as easily be evening or all-day sickness.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread