It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 08:20 AM   #1
(female)

cmoflorida HB User
Unsure...please help!!

I am about 2 weeks late on my period, and it has been regular since I was 14/15 (now 20); Iíve been checking out the symptoms of being pregnant, and I am nauseous ( in the evening) but not vomiting, my chest is very sore and my nips are very sensitive mainly in the morning when I first get up and sometimes before I go to bed, for the past week I have been wanting some form of potatoes with dinner, and snacking mainly on cheese-its, I havenít had any spotting, I get headaches form time to time but more than before, every once in a while I get tingles in my lower abs (nothing painful), sometimes I get a little lightheaded and dizzy, I urinate like there is no tomorrow, my feet are always cold now (don't know if that has anything to do with it), Iíve had a lot of acid burps, a little discharge, and just over all feel-- BLAH!! But I took the fact plus hpt on the first day that I missed my period and it was negative...but I heard of those false negatives, I was just wondering if any others have had these symptoms (especially the ms w/o vomit, and non-spotting) anyone think that I am pg???

Old 06-02-2005, 08:27 AM   #2
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User
Re: Unsure...please help!!

I actually never vomited and I am now 24 weeks pregnant, certain things would make me nautious but never vomit, all of your other symptoms sound like your pregnant to me-I would buy another test just in case. I took 2 tests when I first had symptoms and they came out negative and then I waited a few weeks and took another because I has the same symptoms and was so tired, and it was positive. I would buy one ASAP and check again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2005, 08:55 AM   #3
(female)

cmoflorida HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryn0921
I actually never vomited and I am now 24 weeks pregnant, certain things would make me nautious but never vomit, all of your other symptoms sound like your pregnant to me-I would buy another test just in case. I took 2 tests when I first had symptoms and they came out negative and then I waited a few weeks and took another because I has the same symptoms and was so tired, and it was positive. I would buy one ASAP and check again.
I did take 2 test, i got those 2 in 1 box, i took the first one imediatly (cuz i am inpatient) about mid-day, then the second the next morning and both were negative! I want to get another one, but i just don't want to see another negative and nither does my fiance. that is why i was wondering from what i am feeling what are the chances of me being pregnant??? Also do u know why am constently wanting potatoes and cheese-its? anyone else have any information???

Last edited by cmoflorida; 06-02-2005 at 09:26 AM. Reason: for others to answer too

Old 06-02-2005, 09:56 AM   #4
(female)

Coryn0921 HB User

I think the chances are very good personally-I like the test that actually spells out Pregnant or Not Pregnant on the screen the best, you only took that test right after you missed your period right? Take another 2 to 4 weeks later and check again-that is what I did, I thought I was wasting my time but to my suprise I was Pregnant. The cravings are probably just cravings in general...I crave everything salty! Go Buy the test and let me know how you make out--I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Old 06-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #5
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi,
I've recently found ot I'm pregant, I'm now 6 and half week's,
My first test came back negative, I had ALL your symptoms, (And still do only stronger!!!!!!) Try testing later if your period doesn't start, I got a positive result 4 days later.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Nes!
xxx

Old 06-02-2005, 10:38 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Maybe your HCG levels weren't high enough to read the 1st day of your missed period. Try again after you are a week late! And try a different kind of test, I also recommend the one with the digital read out of Pregnant and Not Pregnant! That way there is no guessing on the lines! Goodluch and baby dust too.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 06-02-2005, 10:38 AM   #7
(female)

cmoflorida HB User

Thank you very much for your advice...i havn't talked about this to anyothers who have been/are pregnant so i know that i am not just loosing my mind!

Closed Thread