It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #1
(female)

AnnieinPA HB User
Should my breasts hurt by now?

Hi ladies!

I found out I was pregnant two days ago (at 11 dpo). I am ELATED to say the least, but I'm worried because my boobs do not hurt one bit. Not even a little. My stomach feels full and crampy, but, I'm naturally a bit of a worrier and I remember reading that it's not a good sign if you don't have pregnancy symptoms. Someone please ease my mind!

Thanks!

Old 06-02-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User
Re: Should my boobs hurt by now?

Its perfectly normal!! Mine hurt really bad with my first pregancy and haven't hurt once with this one! The mild cramping is common for the growing uterous and your body adjusting. I know its easier said than done, but try not to worry!! Enjoy your pregnancy and Congrats!!!! How far along are you?
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
(female)

AnnieinPA HB User

Thank you for your quick response! I feel better already.
I am at the end of my fourth week, so just barely pregnant I guess you could say. How far along are you?? We haven't told anyone yet and I'm practically bursting at the seams. I can't take it! I have my first appointment on June 13th, so I think once I hear everything is going well, then I'll feel comfortable telling our parents. Have you been to your first appt. yet? If so, can you clue me in as to what to expect? Thanks!

Old 06-02-2005, 01:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

I just looked up "dpo"...that's Days Past Ovulation. If you are only 11 days past ovulation, that's not very far along...only a couple weeks??? Is that right? How far along did your doctor tell you?

My boobs didn't start to get sore until about week 5 or 6...but that was just with a little aching. They got "sore" more around week 8 or 9.

Congratualtions! Be careful of the symptoms you wish for. lol!
Gayle

Old 06-02-2005, 01:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieinPA
Thank you for your quick response! I feel better already.
I am at the end of my fourth week, so just barely pregnant I guess you could say. How far along are you?? We haven't told anyone yet and I'm practically bursting at the seams. I can't take it! I have my first appointment on June 13th, so I think once I hear everything is going well, then I'll feel comfortable telling our parents. Have you been to your first appt. yet? If so, can you clue me in as to what to expect? Thanks!

I am 8 wks today. I have only told a select few!! Some of my closest friends that I can trust not to tell anyone and my immediate family. I have not told work or my husbands family (they can't keep a secret). I am busting for everyone to know, but I am also wanting to make sure everything is going better (since I miscarried last time). I went today. They weigh you, take blood pressure, pelvic exam, pap smear, breast exam (pretty much yearly check up) plus take blood for different tests, check for protein in urine (which they do every visit) and got dressed and went into the Dr's office so she could give me additional info and answer any questions. If you have any questions write them down or you will never remember them. Good luck!!!
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Closed Thread