It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 04:36 PM   #1

*sam* HB User
Anyone else have this?????

Hello everyone, am freaking out a little bit. Due Sunday - yipee!!! Thought that i was imagining this but am definately not. 4 the past few weeks at times during the day it has actually felt like the baby is throbbing. Know how weird that must sound believe me but i'm really concerned. It literally feels like a pulsating feeling where the babies back is. The baby has had hiccups almost daily since about 30 weeks and i know what this feels like - this feels completely different - it feels almost like a heart beat but really strong. It's so strong tonight that you can actually see my stomach moving . Has anyone else experienced this - i feel a bit of a plonker ringing my midwife to ask!! Anyone's opinion would help- please!!! Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2005, 06:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: Anyone else have this?????

are you sure it is the babies heart beat, or yours. I can watch my belly bounce up and down, but because of the added blood and what not, you can feel and see your own heart beat movement. hope this makes sense. If this is not what it is, or you don't think so, then I would ask your doc and see what they say, but I tend to think that is it. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread