It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2005, 05:02 PM   #1
(female)

xoLaceyxo HB User
Question am i pregnant?;-/ Pleeease help

I have been searching the internet on info on signs of pregnancy, But it all seems so confusing,
So heres the thing, I've missed my period, But I'm only about 1 &a half, maybe 2 weeks late, My period never comes on the exact day each month, But always around the same time, a couple days difference.
In the past month, Ive had sex quite a lot, So of course there is a chance of me being pregnant

But from what Ive read, theres things that say, it could just be a hormonal imbalance, causing me to miss my period, about 2 weeks ago, I felt like i was going to get my period, but then it never came.

I have certain things going on leading me to think, maybe I am pregnant
such as..Slight cramps in my lower abdominal area, nausea(not very extreme nausea, just slight) and some fatigue, and a slight discharge
I took a home pregnancy test a few days ago, and it came up negative, but i also know, sometimes home pregnancy test cant dectect it at a very early stage

So does it sound like i could be pregnant from the symptoms ive described...

Please help, I'm stressin out a lot...

Thanks
*Lacey*

Last edited by xoLaceyxo; 06-02-2005 at 06:01 PM.

Old 06-02-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User
Re: Pregnant?????Help:(

If you are two weeks late, the pregnancy test should have given you a positive if you were pregnant. My suggestion would be to go to the Dollar Store and pick up a few pregnancy tests (they are just as reliable as the $20.00 ones!). If they are all negative, your in the clear.

Thyroid imbalances and eating disorders are also common causes of irregular and/or no periods.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2005, 11:41 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

"I'm stressin out a lot..."

Stress is also a very common cause of late or missed periods.

Spanish

Old 06-03-2005, 01:15 AM   #4
(male)

itsjustlittleme HB User

Hi,
You could be pregnant, But as outher post's have said your late period and other symptoms could be caused by other things.
I would recomend to try the most expensive pregnancy test thats out there, I found that the cheaper ones were not as reliable in early stages, Espessily if the hormone level was low.
Good luck
Nes

Old 06-24-2005, 11:46 AM   #5
(female)

wondering1979 HB User

there are so many things that can make you miss it. but i would take a test to see. if its neg. then just wait a couple more weeks. if you still have no period then i would see a doc. hope this helps.

Closed Thread