It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 08:45 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User
help...im so grumpy

ok so my moods have been horrible. one min im happy, other min im miserable. i wish there was some way to stop the mood rollercoaster. i hate this!! everyone else have this problem? i feel like im more unhappy then happy lately? but i should be happy because of the baby! i really cant wait for my lil one.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User
Re: help...im so grumpy

Oh yes, the lovely mood issues! I hate them as well, as I'm sure everyone else does too. I don't know how far along you are, but I swear the further along I have gotten, the worse it get's. I'll be 35 weeks on Monday, and one minute, I'm fine, then the next, look out. I'm all over my poor DH about something rather stupid, although it doesn't seem all that stupid to me at the time...lol. He's been so good about it though, thankfully! But it's normal to feel this way, and it really doesn't let up much until delivery, and even then, you get all those post pregnancy hormones going on. But hey, it's all very, very worth it in the end, and just try and remember, it won't last forever. Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
(female)

sharonv HB User

hi I agree with you totally, I am only six weeks pregnant but I have been like a bear with a sore head for what seems like months. I am always like it (5th baby) from the beginning of pregnancy right to the very end, I don't know how my family put up with me most of the time, I'm only ok if I'm asleep..

I'm nasty, grumpy, irritable, moody and just down right murder to be around.

I think I must suffer from PRE-natal depression (If there is such a thing) Luckily I have never suffered from Post natal depression. (touch wood, cross fingers e.t.c)

How come something so wonderfull makes you feel so bad!!

Sharon

Old 06-03-2005, 10:10 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

i am close to 12 wks and this is ridiculous. hormones raging, blah. i guess there is no cure for it. i almost cursed out this lady at work. last night she came up to me and said, we need to get you on a excersise plan...EXCUSE ME? what does that mean? i go walking a couple times a week with my dog, please mind your business, lmao...

Old 06-03-2005, 09:33 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

monim361 HB User

I am also grumpy. I have massive mood swings so bad i try to avoid people sometimes because Its bad. If im not in a grumpy mood I cry for any little thing. I mean anything its annoys me and afterwards I feel even worse like im some sorta psycho or somethin.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:23 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I hate these pregnancy mood swings! *lol* During the first trimester all I did was cry..all the time. Now at nearly 25 weeks I'll be fine and then swing to insanely happy and then down to almost pure rage. Luckily for DH I never take it out on him..seems like it's all directed at other random people. You wouldn't want me working in Customer Servies at the moment.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:58 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Location: Minnesota, just moved from California where I lived my whole life.
polarized13 HB User

Hi ladies,

I know exaclty how you feel. I'm actually feeling pretty normal these days, even though I had to stop taking my meds for bipolar disorder. Now you know what bipolar folks go through all the time! Isn't it funny though, that I should be the one who is having really bad mood swings, and I've actually evened out instead? My husband was so worried about us having a child for that reason, but it seems mother nature has it under control.

Hormones have a powerful effect on our emotions, and we all have a good excuse to be emotional, just don't be too hard on yourself, you can only do the best you can do...

~~heather~~

Old 06-04-2005, 01:38 PM   #8
(female)

dragonprincess HB User

Hi everybody , I am also bipolar and had to get off my meds for it . In the beginning well the first and second trimester I was freaking sicodick .My mother and husben to be thought I was going to kill someone .but everyone lived lol. MY last trimester has been alot better. thank goodness.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:28 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Celestine HB User

I've taken to warning people... I'm pregnant and grouchy today so if I rip your head off, please bear with me. lol I've been better lately than I had been but still every once in a while I lose it. Most people understand if they know you're a little irritable.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:34 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User

Sometimes i can snap so easily. I get real grumpy especially at work. I also find myself cursing alot more too. Also, then there are times when i am totally happy and the next minute i am so overwelmed about all the things i must do befor the baby comes that it depresses me. Then i talk to someone and i level out again.

Closed Thread