It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
(female)

Teresa10x05 HB User
Talking October mama's it's a comin...

WOW can anyone else believe this, we are almost 6 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!! only 3 more months, how exciting, well im due october 3rd with my first, i go for my next checkup june 9th and u/s june 13th, get to see my baby boy again(Christopher Jr.), he moves like crazy now at 22 weeks, matter of fact, i dont get much sleep, but its all worth it, id rather him move then not, ive gained quite a bit of weight, but im all baby!! I havent gotten any stretch marks anywheres which is also great to me, in only 21 so next summer i want my bikini back and in my size 3!!!
Hows everyone else doing??
~Teresa~

Its a boy!
Oct 3rd,2005
Christopher Min Siu Jr.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User
Re: October mama's it's a comin...

I am due October 3rd too so woldn't that make us 5 months today. Only 4 more months to go. I have been feeling my baby girl move like crazy especially at night. I even saw my stomach move, that was really cool.

Anyway just for comparisons how much weight have the October moms put on? I am about 22 pounds more than pre-baby.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2005, 06:55 PM   #3
(female)

JAMIE0512 HB User

hey everyone, im due october 10th, baby boy, and i have gained 15 pounds!! baby moves but not too too much but def much more than my dd who hardly ever ever ever moved!

Old 06-03-2005, 08:23 PM   #4
(female)

emilyallison HB User

Hey All,
Im due Oct 19th with a Boy!! I have gained 15 pounds but that will probably go up alot now since my Dr cut me off working out for awhile because I tore some of my round ligaments. Ouch!! I thought them stretching hurt, but this really hurts! Anyone else having problems with their round ligaments, and if so, anything to do to alleviate the pain?

Old 06-03-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

monim361 HB User

hey everyone,
Im due oct 1. Have lost 22lbs . Was about 215 before. Doc said Im fine so long baby is gaining weight. Mostly because in the beginning I couldnt eat hardly anything. Now I eat alot but little meals throughout day and still losing weight. anyway hope all is well for everyone. Anyone still get sick at all?
monica

Old 06-03-2005, 10:18 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by monim361
Anyone still get sick at all?
monica

extremely!

and I am due Oct 2nd.

I'm on Zofran and it helps somewhat otherwise this has been a horrid horrid time.

2nd and LAST pregnancy.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:09 AM   #7
(female)

Teresa10x05 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl224
I am due October 3rd too so woldn't that make us 5 months today. Only 4 more months to go. I have been feeling my baby girl move like crazy especially at night. I even saw my stomach move, that was really cool.

Anyway just for comparisons how much weight have the October moms put on? I am about 22 pounds more than pre-baby.

i am due october 3rd, im measuring perfectly they said, ive had 3 u/s already,and another in 2 weeks, im gonna be at 23 weeks on june 6th (6 months is 24 weeks) i count the 38 weeks from date of conception, not the 40 from my lmp

Old 06-07-2005, 10:28 AM   #8
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Im 22 weeks tomorrow and Ive only gained 2lbs so far. But they just put me on Reglan to help me keep food down. Im having a baby girl!! This is my third and last daughter.. She is a healthy 14oz and measures 10in long soo far. This has been a bad pregnancy with the m/s, but with these pills its SOOO much better. Hope everyone is feeling good or better..Oh yeah and I lost 11lbs in the beginning.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:35 PM   #9
(female)

CherryroseQT HB User

I found out yesterday we're having a baby BOY! I was so sure that it was a girl... but turns out it's a BOY! Which was absolutly lovely. It's my first baby and I have no preference. The grandparents (my boyfriends parents) were really hoping for a boy! (They already have a grandaughter). This is the first grand-son for both sides so he's a special blessing.

I have only gained 8lbs. He weighs 11oz and is doing great! I'm so excited that after the appointment we went and purchased our first few items of baby boy clothes! It seems to be getting real now!

Old 06-07-2005, 07:01 PM   #10

Maxx09 HB User

I am due October 8 with my second girl. This will be my last baby and it makes me kinda sad. If we could afford it I would have a bunch of kids. This is our third. I have a boy 6 and a girl 3. I have gained weight everywhere!!! I'm not sure exactly how much and not sure I really want to know. My last day of work is Friday. I work at a daycare and it really is just too stressful right now. I have 11 2 year olds and get paid barely over min wage. I talked to my boss(we don't get along too well right now)about moving to the nursery until I go on maternity leave but she is being a _______ about it. My doc said I can't lift anything over 15 lbs and I told her that and she told me the brilliant answer of "don't pick them up." I don't know if you've been around 2 yr olds before but there are many reasons why you HAVE to pick them up. Anyways I will quit griping about that. I am very excited about how fast the time has been going! Next week I'm starting work on the nursery. Hope all is well! Talk to ya'll later!

Old 06-08-2005, 12:38 PM   #11
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Just wondering what everyone has decided on for the babys nursery theme? I found out last week Im having a girl and I am going to do the nursery in butterflies and flowers, colors are pink and moss green.(light neon green)The wood is dark colored and I want to put painted wood letters in HANNA on the wall hanging from pink ribbon. Its so fun decoration your babys rooms. Just thought Id ask.

Old 06-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #12
(female)

Teresa10x05 HB User

I was thinking baby looney tunes....for some reason im in love with them lately

Old 06-09-2005, 06:05 AM   #13
(female)

siconik HB User

Hey everyone, I am 20.2 weeks pregnant, I am due October, 25th, but they measured me 4 days earlier. Yesterday the doctor was positive I am having a GIRL. I am so happy, because my first one is a boy. Everything looked good on the screen. A month ago the doctor said it was a boy. I started thinking of the baby as of a boy. I would not mind having a boy again, I just want everything to be OK. Anyway I am happy, and have to think about girl names now.

Happy and easy weight gaining to all of you.

Closed Thread