It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User
Where r the October Mommies?

Where are all you ladies that are due in October? I know there are a bunch of us because the first thread i answered on this board was October Moms 3. Come on and let us other October Moms know how you are doing. I am now in my 23 week due Octboer 3rd. I am starting to get overwelmed with all the things i need to have done in just 4 months. Anyone else feeling like this?

Old 06-04-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

monim361 HB User
Re: Where r the October Mommies?

hey whats going on
due oct 1st. I havent done anythin. No crib no nothing. Time had flown by. Its crazy. I hadnt realized the little time left until yesterday. I havent even cleaned out the room where the nursery is going to be. geez. Im slacking. Im doing well though. Do not know the sex yet. .. a few stretch marks on my breast but thats all thats growing. my lower tummy is starting to swell but as of yet. still no weight gain. I had lost 20 gained 2 back and then last saturday got sick food poisining. So have lost 10. The baby is gaining weight though. Even though the doc says the weight loss is ok and normal for heavier people to lose weight while pregnant I still feel bad like im doing something wrong. has anyone found comfortable bras?? Ican not find one to save my life. a few times ive just gone without one cause im so uncomfortable. And trust me I NEED ONE. Ive tried sportsbras but the one o got just push my boobs together nd that feels worse. anyway sorry for th uneeded details.
monica

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2005, 05:52 AM   #3
(female)

Teresa10x05 HB User

hey babygirl,im also due october 3rd with a boy,and also 23 weeks of course,lol,i feel him kick and move alot, ive been feelin him everyday now for a few weeks, i also havent really gotten much for the baby but some clothes,but in august at my baby shower is when im gettin my bassinet and crib and all the other essentials,everyone already has stuff planned out to what they are buying,lol, i didnt get anything sooner because me and my bf will be in our own apartment before july and i didnt want to lug it around

Old 06-05-2005, 01:37 PM   #4

Maxx09 HB User

Hey guys! I am due October 8 and am now 22 weeks. I am having a girl. This will be my last. I have a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. She moves around like crazy. I found out she weighs about 15 ounces already. I have gotten some stuff already but have not organized anything yet. I am also having a hard time finding a bra. I have gone from a 36c to a 38dd. It's crazy!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Old 06-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #5
Veteran

Jessthemess HB User

I'm due Oct 3rd also. Finally getting a little belly, feel her move through out the day, and my boobs are getting bigger, and bigger....Anyway, dh can finally feel her move when he puts his hand on my stomach, but is afraid of "squishing" her(which is odd, considering the range of activities he will do that might shake her up a bit). Hope y'all are doing well!

Last edited by Jessthemess; 06-05-2005 at 06:19 PM.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:38 AM   #6
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Im 21 weeks and 5 days today. Due Oct 11th with my third daughter! She weighs 14oz and bouces all over the place. Ive only gained 2lbs but had lost 10lbs in the beginning. Im doing alot better this week than Ive been doing since week 8. Im on Reglan to keep food down, but I havent taken it the last two days and Im still keeping food down.WOO HOO.. Ive gotten everything for her except sleepers and bottles. But the room is sooo NOT ready. I still have to paint and then get everything together!! I am freaking out since I know Ive only got 4mths left. Really less than that since I will have her by c-section 2 weeks earlier than due date. Good luck to everyone..

Closed Thread