It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 08:43 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User
Unhappy Im So Scared

As most of you know i had an ectopic in Feb, well i just found out that i am expecting again!!!! but today i notice that my CM (which has been heavy) was tinted brown and it was only when i would wipe the first time(sorry to be so graphic) I think it might be implantation it would be the right time since AF is just late, but i had this with my last pregnancy, this is be far much lighter almost nothing at all but enough i know its there but who knows what i will wake up to in the morning. Im so scared to lose this baby to im so scared i dont know what to think......... I dont go to the dr till tues for blood work.. i just want to know that the baby is in the right place....

Melissa

Baby Hope 2/14/05

Old 06-04-2005, 08:47 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User
Re: Im So Scared

do you think im over reacting?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2005, 09:19 PM   #3
(female)

jadontusmommy HB User

Like you said, it could just be implantation. I think everything will be fine. I know that some spotting during pregnancy can be normal, especially around the time of your expected period. I realize that you are scared given your past experience. Just try to stay positive (I know it is hard). If you cannot wait until your appointment, try getting an appointment for Monday or go to the ER to get an HCG test to test the levels & maybe they will do some other tests to ease your mind. Until then, get some rest & try to stay calm. Good luck & keep us posted.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I agree and will also tell you that during my entire first trimester, I had brown blood, but only spotting, like you said, when you wiped. Brown blood is also old blood, sometimes it means nothing at all, like in my case. I must have had 5-6 u/s in my first trimester alone. I know it is hard, try not to worry and stay positive. Just let them know when you go, ask about the spotting. good luck

Old 06-05-2005, 10:51 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

I responded to your other post. I too had an ectopic on Valentine's day this year. And I think I might be pg again (will find out later this week). My Dr. said that as soon as I know I'm pg next time they want to do HCG blood testing every other day to make sure my levels are rising as they should (doubling). And then of course, sonograms to verify its in the uterus.

The only wierd thing is that last time my HCG levels rose VERY normally, so much so that it took two and a half weeks of spotting and 3 sonograms before they realized that it was in the tube. I know, ridiculous. Anyway, they said usually someone w/ectopic will NOT have HCG levels rise very quickly at all (mine stumped all of them) - so that could be a good way for you & dr.'s to give you piece of mind. Go get tested multiple times.

Old 06-06-2005, 08:05 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User

No way???!!! the same thing happened to me i doubled perfectly until two days before i lost the baby........ My dr. also told me the same thing about watching the levels i go tomorrow for an HCG quantitative. if you find out your pg this week let me know we'll get each other through it!!! (its nice to know someone knows how you feel!!

Best of luck to you!!

Melissa

2/14/05 Baby Hope

Old 06-06-2005, 11:48 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

That is very strange, but cool to know there is someone else out there experiencing the same things. Very strange that our ectopics were on the same day. Do you know how long before they figure out for sure that your egg implants in your uterus? I think they should know pretty soon for you, like week 6? Not sure and don't have my baby books in front of me. I wish you success - it can be so scary this time around. I'll keep you posted on me.

Last edited by JustDance; 06-06-2005 at 11:49 AM.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:57 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User

i have an ultra sound in the morn ill let you all know

Old 06-07-2005, 07:46 AM   #9

caedmyn HB User

I believe they can do an ultrasound at about 6 weeks and at least determine if there is a sack in your uterus, although it may not be possible to see the baby or the heartbeat for another week or two.

Old 06-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User

well i had my ultrasound and they couldnt see anything but a cystic mass on the right side which is either where i ovulated or possibly another ectopic.................. we wont know for another week or so.....

Old 06-08-2005, 12:53 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

Oh, sweetie...please let us know, especially me.

Closed Thread