It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Location: Minnesota, just moved from California where I lived my whole life.
polarized13 HB User
Best Wishes to all of you..

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate how nice and welcoming you all have been over here, and wish you the best of luck in your pregnancies. I lost my baby today, so I'm not going to be around anymore. Remember how lucky and blessed you are, and take good care of those little ones.

I will be alright, but I doubt ill be back, it's just too hard to go though all of this, I don't think I could do it again.

~~heather~~

Old 06-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User
Re: Best Wishes to all of you..

Polarized...
I'm so sorry to hear bout your loss. I can see by your other posts that you were ttc for quite awhile...I had a m/c back in February, so I know how painful it is for you right now. My thoughts and prayers go out you and your family...and I wish the best of luck to you.

Jenn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2005, 05:01 PM   #3
BabyMomma26

Heather--Im so sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Old 06-05-2005, 06:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I believe I had one in October also, I feel your pain, I am sorry hun, take care and hope to see you back soon. hugsssssssss

Last edited by hugs28; 06-05-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #5
(female)

cassandrasmommy HB User

God bless you and you family. this is a hard time for loved ones to go through. just remember to be there for eachother. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

cassandrasmommy
DD-12/12/05
DS-8/7/09

Old 06-06-2005, 03:24 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

((HUGS))

Nicole x

Old 06-06-2005, 06:11 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Oh Heather, I am soooooo sorry! I know how you feel though and hope you change your mind. I to miscarried it December and it is hard!! I wish you luck!!! Take care!!
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 06-06-2005, 09:13 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

andilyn HB User

I'm sorry for your loss, Heather. Take good care of yourself, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Old 06-06-2005, 09:50 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

I'm sorry to hear your story. Let yourself grieve, and give yourself time to heal your emotions. I'll be thinking of you.
Gayle

Old 06-06-2005, 04:05 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

S&J HB User

I too am sorry about your loss....i also experienced a m/c after 2 years of trying...take time for yourself and take it easy.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:13 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I am so sorry to hear of this. I will keep you in my prayers.

Old 06-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

I also want to say how thoughtful it was of you to wish us all luck even though you had such a horrible thing happen.

Old 06-06-2005, 10:18 PM   #13
(female)

dragonprincess HB User

sorry for your lose .keep your head up and take some time but don't give up.i miscarried 4 times and thought i was broke at one time .now thing are working out .as they will for u to. keeping u in my prayers.

Old 06-07-2005, 08:18 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

Location: Minnesota, just moved from California where I lived my whole life.
polarized13 HB User

Thanks you guys,

I guess I never realized miscarriages happen so often, I'm surprised by how many of you also have experienced the loss. I was also surprised that I could become so attached and excited about a pregnancy I only knew about for a week. Now I understand why people don't tell anyone until after the first trimester. I dread having that conversation, no one knows what to say. But you guys are great, your kind words have really helped me through this.

I just thought after so long of trying to concieve, that I had finally reached my goal by becomming pregnant, I knew there were risks, especially for those of us over 35, but I didn't think it (miscarriage) would really happen to me. I'm feeling more like I could try again maybe, I'm just kind of afraid to get my hopes up, and then have nothing happen.

Can you guys who miscarried before and then got pregnant again tell me one thing? Aren't you unreasonably worried and scared that it will happen again, isn't it just a constant fear after it has happened to you? And, how do you allow yourself to bond with your unborn child when you are holding back that way? How do you keep from holding back, and protect yourself emotionally, isn't it instinctual to hold back after something like that?

~~heather~~

Old 06-08-2005, 06:12 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Heather, I was actually more reserved with my 1st pregnancy, I just couldn't believe it was true after trying for so long, and I worried the whole time that something would happen, it got alittle better after I made it to the 2nd trimester but I still had worries! I had heard how common miscarriage was. And I don't think it was really real to me until the ultrasound I had at about 12 wks when he actually looked like a baby. I think I was 19 wks before I bought anything, when I found out it was a BOY!! And with my 2nd pregnancy, I too only knew of it a week then lost the pregnancy, but I was so excited, We went ahead and told both sides of our families, I started buying a few things! Then I lost the baby, I was attached and very upset but not as bad as it would have been if I didn't have my son who was still a baby his self at only 6 mo. And this time I used the Clomid again like I did with my first and only my family (immediate and a few very close friends know), I haven't bought anything, and I am excited, but not overly, just trying to be causous, and I don't think that is anything you can avoid! I will feel alot more comfortable on the 17th when I finally have my first Ultrasound. My Dr. was great and assured me there was NOTHING I did to cause the miscarriage, and alot of women blame them selves when there was nothing that they did or could have done to prevent it. But please don't let it discourage you, just wait alittle while (I was told 3 cycles to let the lining in my Uterous repair). And then try again and to protect yourself just don't tell alot of people until you feel more secure. I wish you luck and hope to see you back on here really soon. Take care, mourn your loss, give yourself time to heal and then try again. Sending baby dust your way. You will be in my prayers during this difficult time.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Closed Thread