It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2005, 10:35 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

staceymp HB User
will the baby come soon!?

hi im just wondering a question for my friend. she is 21 and due to have her first child on june 23 ( a boy) she went to the dr 4 days ago and he told her that she is dialated half a centimeter already and that she will probably have him before her due date. the baby is 100% healthy and she was at risk of pre-eclampsia due to high bp, and stress. but so far, so good. we have all noticed that the baby has dropped and he has quit moving which the dr said cuz he is running out of room and his head is down and into position!! the past 2 days she has been feeling tired w/ major back aches and period cramps which everyone says is a sign of soon labor. its only 16 days til due date and the dr said he is about 6.5 lbs so far. are these all signs of a coming labor? when do you think she will have him?! thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User
Re: will the baby come soon!?

I wish it was that easy I am due 2 days after her and at 35 weeks I was already a centimeter. Wish her luck and I hope it does come soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread