It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2005, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

nita_xx HB User
Unhappy uncomfortable pain

hi i'm 34 wks pg and latley i have been in a lot of discomfort with various aches and pains,my back hurts,my legs hurt,the very tops of my legs near my private area hurt so bad sometimes i can't walk and if i stand still for to long i start to feel sick and a bit dizzy,my body just wants to rest and everyone i know who is currently pg or have been recently have had no probs,am i just being a whimp?i hope there are others who feel the same.thanx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2005, 02:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User
Re: uncomfortable pain

Well being 34 weeks you can expect some aches and pains, and no doubt your back will be hurting the thing is you should probably run this by your Dr. the biggest thing I would be concerned with is being dizzy! Take it easy, remember to lay on your left side and run this by your Dr. Take care.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User
Unhappy Re: uncomfortable pain

Hi,

Nita, im 32 goingon 33 weeks pregnant and these past two weeks have been awful for me. I have had really bad swolen feet and my legs have been hurting. I also sometimes expereince leg cramps usually on my left calf back, not once but three cramps in a row early morning! and l scream !! then l can not walk properly without feeling the pain , this timeit lasted for 3 days. I cant even move aroubd in bed anymore l have to use at least 7 various types of cushions and pillows and yes there is still room for the DH !! lol, l guess its due ot us reaching our end stage !

However, what you have described is what is happening to me rite this minute, except im too tired ot have a soak in the bath its warm here in the uk, not really hot, but im gonna make a hotwater bottle and see if that helps, if my husband was at home l would have asked him to rub some comfrey oil on my back and legs.

I would avised plenty of rest and breaks in between work but movement is important. Eat fruit and drink lots of water and fruit pure juices.
Take care

Last edited by Boo Boo; 06-11-2005 at 04:14 PM.

Closed Thread