It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
(female)

victoria86 HB User
Question Pregnancy Tests ACCURATE?

I was just wondering if anyone knew how accurate clear blue pregnancy tests are? I took one 2 days after I was suppose to have my period and it showed up negative. But I still haven't started my period. I did freak out alot before had though and I could have delayed it but I don't know, does anyone have any imput?

Old 06-10-2005, 09:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: Pregnancy Tests ACCURATE?

All the brands are the same, they all test the same thing. Usually they are fairly accurate, although false negatives are much more common than a false positve. And some women never get a postive on a home test. Wait a day or two, then take another, preferably in the morning. If it comes back negative too, and you still think you might be, call your dr and get an appt for a blood test.
hope things turn out like you want

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 01:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User
Re: Pregnancy Tests ACCURATE?

I would reccommend waiting about 3 days before testing again. If you get another negative make an appt with your doctor. When I missed my period I took 2 HPT 3 days apart and they were both neg. A couple of days later I was at the hospital and my pregnancy test turned out positive. Like Cattieos said, all brands are pretty much the same so it shouldn't matter which one you use.

Good luck!

Closed Thread