It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #1
(female)

LilAnjel HB User
Could I Be Pregnant?

Hi Everybody! I'm kinda new on this board, but I have a very serious question.
I been feeling fluttering in my stomach for the past week, I took a hpt 3 times, all 3 came back negative. I have taken 3 blood tests to see if I'm pregnant, once again all came back negative. I went to the ER last night to see a doctor to tell them the problems that I have been having with this fluttering in my stomach, so he check my stomach to see if he hear in weird heartbeat in my stomach to see if their a baby in the womb, but their no heartbeat. I don't what the crap is wrong with me! Can someone tell me if I'm crazy and stressing out or do you think I'm pregnant?

Old 06-11-2005, 11:45 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

staceymp HB User
Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

if youve had 3 blood tests come back negative then youre not pregnant. how far do you think you would be and do you want to be pregnant? sometimes if your stressed and thinking you are then your body tricks you into seeing symptoms. id say you're definately not pregnant. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
(female)

basstracker1970 HB User

I agree. If you was feeling this because of pregnancy you would have to at least be 14 -17 weeks along! I am 13 weeks pregnant and still dont feel my baby move.

Old 06-11-2005, 12:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

laurabelle1317 HB User

I agree. 3 blood tests that come out negative is a pretty sure sign that you aren't pregnant. Also...it takes a while until you can hear the baby's heartbeat so if you were pregnant, it would be posibble not to be able to hear the heartbeat yet.

I have the same question as the previous poster about how far along yout hink you would be. When was your last period?

Old 06-11-2005, 05:27 PM   #5
(female)

LilAnjel HB User

Ok this is the thing. January was the last time that i had intercourse and I was on my period at the same time. I have always been ireagular since the I was in high school. My last period was during Memorial weekend and it was a very very light cycle. So that what I thought i would been pregnant.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:44 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

laurabelle1317 HB User

If the last time you had intercourse was in January then by now you would definitely - without a doubt - have received a positive blood test. And you would also be noticeably pregnant. And they would have definitely detected a heartbeat as well. If you last had intercourse in January then you would now be 5+ months along. If you have not yet had a positive blood test then....definitely stop worrying...you are not pregnant.

Old 06-11-2005, 08:35 PM   #7
(female)

LilAnjel HB User
Talking Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

Thank you so much Laurabelle! Now I can go on with my life and finished college.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:25 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

laurabelle1317 HB User

You could have gone on with your life before.

Old 06-17-2005, 11:11 AM   #9
(female)

LilAnjel HB User

Since I know that I'm not pregnant, I'm still getting small kicks in my stomach. Could I be having Stomach Spasms from nervousness?

Old 06-17-2005, 12:21 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

I'm positive the fluttering in your stomach is just caused by anxiety and nervousness...after all that's why we use the expression 'to have butterflies in your stomach' to explain when someone is nervous. If you've been anxious this can also upset your digestion and gas bubbles can feel like little bumps inside.

Please stop worrying, you'll just make yourself more nervous.

Spanish

Old 06-25-2005, 08:35 AM   #11
(female)

LilAnjel HB User

Hey Guys! I just wanted to tell you that I just got my results back from the ER and they told me of all the test from blood, urine and ultrasounds that they gave me came out to be that I have a urinary tract infection. To everybody that wrote to me about me not to worry, thank you for your opinions.

Last edited by LilAnjel; 06-25-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Old 06-25-2005, 09:48 AM   #12
(female)

wondering1979 HB User

believe me, a blood test is always right. if it did not show up on that then your not preg. the fluttering is probably just gas.

Old 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM   #13
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Talking Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

If you were preg, the tests would come back positive, its sounds like bowel provblems to me

I had bowel problems before and it felt like the same thing your feeling.

Closed Thread