It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

dragonfly29 HB User
Red face question!!!!!!

Hi I Have A Question I Took Two Pregnancy Tests And They Were Both Positive But I Started Bleeding And I Don't Know If I Should Worry Because The Last Test I Took Was This Morning When I Spoted....help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2005, 12:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: question!!!!!!

are you BLEEDING or SPOTTING. there is a difference. Do you have a appt for the docs yet, if not make one, but tell them that you took 2 tests and they were both positive but now you are spotting/bleeding, whichever you are doing, and they may want to see you sooner then later, if you are bleeding heavily, with cramps, you are probably miscarrying, still call the docs one way or another. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2005, 12:38 PM   #3
(female)

dragonfly29 HB User

I'm Actually Bleeeding And I'm At Work And My Hands Are Freezing And I Have This Horrible Nauseas And When I Started Bleeding I Took The Second One But I Don't Know What's Going On.......... What Should I Do? Does It Mean Is An Early Miscarriage?

Old 06-13-2005, 12:46 PM   #4
(female)

hrf1220 HB User

Dragonfly:

I am in the same boat as you. I took 4 hpts last night, all positive. Took one this morning and it was positive, as I wiped, I started bleeding. Don't know if it's spotting or bleeding, it's not very heavy, but I do have a tampon in. I took it out after about 4 hours and it was completely covered, but there was blood on it.

I think it's an early miscarriage on my end...not sure about you. Please call your doctor. I'm not cramping that bad as I normally would with AF...so not sure what that means either.

Good Luck to you and keep us posted!

Old 06-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #5
(female)

CherryroseQT HB User

You may just be menstrating while pregnant. I was pregnant when I was very young, and had my period for the first three months. Just regular periods... I had no idea i was expecting! Doesn't mean you are going to have a miscarrage. Try not to stress. If you had two postitive pregnancy tests, that means the hormone your body produces while it's pregnant is present. So I think you are pregnant. I would make a doctors appointment. Or at least call the doctors office and speak to a nurse. You can describe your symptoms to a nurse..and she should be able to advise you.

If you do miscarry you should have some medical advice and support.

Good luck!

Old 06-13-2005, 10:18 PM   #6
(female)

cassandrasmommy HB User

This has happened to me two times, both times I was in fact miscarrying. Go to see a dr. to be sure. Hope that everything goes well for you. Good luck and God bless.
DD-12/12/05
DS-8/7/09

Old 06-14-2005, 09:59 AM   #7
(female)

asumanit HB User

HRF1220

you really shouldn't be wearing a tampon just wear a pad. anyway I had my period for the first two months of my pregnancy and everything has turned out fine. I went to the doctor's and they sent me for an u/s to make sure everything was ok.

I hope everything is fine with all of you.

Old 06-14-2005, 12:07 PM   #8
(female)

dragonfly29 HB User

well my bleeding was going on and off and the nausea won't go away i don't know what to think but i feel dizzy and weird .......thanks for your help!

Old 06-14-2005, 12:51 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Try not to panic, do call your Dr, and explain what is happening. When I miscarried I started lightly on a Thursday evening and got heavier by morning and didn't have any cramping at all!!! Just try to take it easy, it may be nothing, but not to be graphic but when mine got heavier I started passing clots! Then I passed what I thought was the baby, We met the Dr at the ER and he did an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat, and I had blood drawn for HCG test and then had to go in to the office 2 more for followup blood work to make sure the #'s dropped low enough.

I wish you luck! How far along are you? Some people do have AF during pregnancy, have you ever been told that you have a tilted uterous cause I know that can cause bleeding during pregnancy like AF. Try not to worry it may be nothing, I will have you in my prayers, keep us posted.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 06-14-2005, 04:24 PM   #10
(female)

dragonfly29 HB User

I will be going to the doctor soon but I think I did have an early miscarriage since I did pass clots too..... i still feel a little nauseated but altough this wasn't a planned pregnancy I feel sad....... because I had already started to make plans in my head.....
but I guess God knows what he does........ THANXS LOTS>>>>> i will keep u informed

Closed Thread