It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User
Wink Questions asked a million times!

I'm new to the board and I'm sure you've heard this asked or said a million times, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

The last two weeks I began feeling very ill. Stomach ache at first, peeing alot. This week I've began getting headache, dizzy, gas, stomach is harden/bloated, eating a bit more then normal, feeling sick to my stomach along with the stomach ache and peeing. I'm one day late on my period so I took a pregnancy test but it of course came back neg. I'm just wondering if I should wait and take it in a few days. I'm just so excited, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and I think it's finally happend! I'd love some feed back. I feel "pregnant" so I'm hoping it's happend! Thank you so much ladies.

Old 06-13-2005, 11:43 AM   #2
(female)

TJR HB User
Re: Questions asked a million times!

Hi!! The only thing I can say is wait a few more days and test again. I know its hard but be patient! Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2005, 12:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User

I'm telling you I'm the most un-patient person in the world. I'm so tired, I just want to wake up and have it be friday, take my test and have it come back positive! Thank you though, I'm praying to god we have FINALLY been blessed. I've never felt the way I now, so --LETS HOPE SO

Last edited by MJCota; 06-13-2005 at 12:31 PM.

Old 06-13-2005, 01:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I had to wait til the week after I was due to get AF to get a BFP, good luck with yours hope you get your BFP sending baby dust your way *.*.*.*

Old 06-13-2005, 01:45 PM   #5
(female)

pootie231 HB User

If you wait a few days and test again you may very well get a different response. My DH and I were also trying and I "knew" I was pregnant before my period was even late! My breasts were sore and swollen and I just felt different-being my 2nd, maybe I just recognized the signs earlier-anyways, I took like 4 or 5 hpt's and all negative. I tried again a few days later and positive results showed up. Then I couldn't believe it and tested another 3 times to be sure The only unfortunate thing about knowing soooo early is that you seem to be pregnant forever!

Old 06-13-2005, 02:01 PM   #6

sadend HB User

Hi MJcota,
Go out and buy a first respone pg test and test tom first urine of the day.
Sorry to be so graphic
BABBY DUST!

Old 06-13-2005, 04:04 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

staceymp HB User

i would say your preg but too early to tell. are you keeping track of your cycles, etc? other than that your body ocould be tricking you into thinking you are. i would keep taking hpts even tho they are expensive. or make a dr apt. good luck!

Old 06-13-2005, 07:37 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User

You know my body is telling me something.
I don't normally feel bloated in the tummy area also it's harden (normal sign?) , tired, headaches, sick to my tummy. Slight soreness in the breast, nothing major yet!
Thanks so much girls. It's alot of help!

Closed Thread