It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2005, 01:36 AM   #1
(female)

lisa4581 HB User
Unhappy can i still be pregnant

I need advise i am now 10 days late with my period i have had signs of pregnancy feeling sick sore nipples and extremly painfull abdominal pains
got sent up the hospital and they did another urine test and still negative
they said they think i have a water infection surley this would not stop my period??? and i am not having trouble passing water... could i still be pregnant even though the prrg tests are all coming back negative....
im very confused

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2005, 09:15 AM   #2
(female)

daggydoo HB User
Question Re: can i still be pregnant

I am late too, and my test came out negative. I have had nausea and have had use the washroom way more than normal. I have had occassional spotting on more than one occassion (by spotting I mean just enough to notice on the tissue, but definitely not a period), but am like 20 days late. I am not sure what to think. The doctor advised that I may be stressed and that could be causing the changes. I don't feel like I am stressed or that stress could cause nausea and vomitting. HELP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User
Re: can i still be pregnant

maybe you should both check out "17wks and 4 days!!" and talk to her about it cause it appears she went thru something simular and might could offer some advise. Good luck and baby dust to you both.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 06-17-2005, 11:44 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User

I had a friend who was 3 months pregnant before her tests would come out positive. she has such low hormoan levels. She would also have bits of bleeding too. She was told it could be stress and so on too but she was very shocked when she found out he was 3 months pregnant .Some woman are different and take longer to tell...Then there are women like me who at 4 weeks cna take a 2 min pregnancy test and have a dark postive in 15 secs..lol Every woman's body is different. Maybe you are pregnant just your hormoans have not really kicked in or you just are not showing all the symptons yet.

Old 06-18-2005, 07:05 AM   #5
(female)

worriedinNC HB User

hey girls. I went thru alot trying to find out that i was pregnant. about a dozen doctors ALOT of home pregnancy tests and all the docs said it was just the altitude change since i recently moved from MN to NC. They gave me soo many diff. reasons that it could be happening it's not even funny. I would say if your body feels pregnant and its telling you that you are...you probably ARE!!! Doc. can be wrong TRUST ME!! haha i would say just keep going to diff. doctors until you can find one that knows what he/she's talking about or wait a little while and try again. hopefully everything works out ok and try not to worry to much...i know this is hard i worried the whole time that something could be wrong but once you find out you are and everything is great you'll feel SO much better! hang in there and best wishes to you two
OHH also try to get recomendations from people you know that have kids or are pregnant sometimes it helps to find a doc. that will be good for you plus it could save you a little money instead of just going from doc. to doc. like i did haha good luck!!!

Old 06-20-2005, 09:34 AM   #6
(female)

pamelaraeford HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by worriedinNC
hey girls. I went thru alot trying to find out that i was pregnant. about a dozen doctors ALOT of home pregnancy tests and all the docs said it was just the altitude change since i recently moved from MN to NC. They gave me soo many diff. reasons that it could be happening it's not even funny. I would say if your body feels pregnant and its telling you that you are...you probably ARE!!! Doc. can be wrong TRUST ME!! haha i would say just keep going to diff. doctors until you can find one that knows what he/she's talking about or wait a little while and try again. hopefully everything works out ok and try not to worry to much...i know this is hard i worried the whole time that something could be wrong but once you find out you are and everything is great you'll feel SO much better! hang in there and best wishes to you two
OHH also try to get recomendations from people you know that have kids or are pregnant sometimes it helps to find a doc. that will be good for you plus it could save you a little money instead of just going from doc. to doc. like i did haha good luck!!!
WorriedinNC,
Thanks for the info because I'm going thru the same thing now! I took 4 hpt and all were neg and also the one at the doc's office. I go in next month for a blood test. My daughter, when I was pregnant w/ her was according to textbook; but this one has me worried and questioning myself even though the symptoms r there. Hey! pass on heavy duty bags of baby dusts and truckloads of prayer for a postive and healthy pregnancy.

Closed Thread