It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
(female)

baby_bytes HB User
implantation bleeding....need some advice

This might be a little long, but i really need some advice
Me and my boyfriend are sexually active, sometimes we use protection, sometimes we don't, there are times where he pulls out and then puts on the condom or just pulls out and his semen gets on my tummy. (we do know the consequences but this isn't why i'm posting, so pls answer my other questions.) me and him are just letting nature take it's course, if we get pregnant great, if we don't it's ok. well i got my period a week early it started the last 3 days of may 29 until june 5 (my period lasts a week ) usually my period had been coming the second week of the month between the 6-8 (take in mind that my period has always been irregular) well a few days after my period me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, either on june 7 or 9 also on the 13th, he either came outside of me (eww lol) or put on a condom and kept on. well on the 18th i felt so bloated and my uterus felt so wierd, on the last half of the day i started bleeding like if i just started my period, i had to wear a light tampon for a few hours, the blood at the begining was bright red and then it turned a brownish color that lasted until the next day. i didn't think much of it, but came across something called "implantation bleeding" online and was wondering if that was what happened with me...it would have been between 11 to 13 days after we had sex that i started bleeding. other than that, i don't feel anything else, no sore breasts, then again i've never had that not even in my period, no nausea yet. i was thinking of just waiting until next month to get my period but one of my friends was telling me to take a pregnancy test, she also said my early period could of been an indicator of pregnancy, should i take a pregnancy test asap? has this happened to anyone else? pls any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by baby_bytes; 06-23-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
(female)

TJR HB User
Re: implantation bleeding....need some advice

I agree with your friend. It could have been implantation bleeding. I suggest you wait a few days and test just to be on the safe side. You could always wait until af comes but thats so long from now lol!! Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want!!!!

Old 06-23-2005, 11:25 PM   #3
(female)

baby_bytes HB User

thanks for responding, would a blood test tell me by now if i am pregnant or not? i was told that for the urine test i had to wait to see if i missed a period, but as you said it's just too long, that's why i'm a bit confused and don't know what to do or what kind of pregnancy test to take, so what pregnancy test do i take? thanks again in advance.

Old 06-24-2005, 02:45 AM   #4
(female)

wondering1979 HB User

yes this could have been implantation bleeding. and you should go ahead and take a test. isnt trying to find out if your pregnant confusing!

Old 06-24-2005, 05:57 AM   #5
(female)

baby_bytes HB User

yes it is so should i take the blood test?

Old 06-24-2005, 10:16 AM   #6
(male)

healthg_15 HB User

I am kind of in the same boat as you. Except my girlfriend and me only had sex once. She is very irregular and only gets her period 3 times a year. 4 days after we had sex she got cramps and started bleeding. It only lasted a few hours or so. It has been 17 days since we've had sex and she had she has had no symptoms. We haven't tested yet though. We are thinking of testing pretty soon though. You could take either test and it should give you the answer by now. Keep me updated.

Old 06-24-2005, 12:30 PM   #7
(female)

baby_bytes HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthg_15
I am kind of in the same boat as you. Except my girlfriend and me only had sex once. She is very irregular and only gets her period 3 times a year. 4 days after we had sex she got cramps and started bleeding. It only lasted a few hours or so. It has been 17 days since we've had sex and she had she has had no symptoms. We haven't tested yet though. We are thinking of testing pretty soon though. You could take either test and it should give you the answer by now. Keep me updated.
wow i wish i only got my period 3 times a year lol but i do get my period every month just that it goes steady for a couple of months then it switches to different dates and such, but lately it has been steady. with me when i started bleeding on saturday till sunday afternoon i got no cramps or nothing, i just felt very bloated and my uterus felt wierd, but no cramps, i guess i was on the borderline of cramping. so far it's going to be a week since that happened. i called a pregnancy test center they told me i should wait until i get my period next month, going to have to wait at least 1 1/2 wks for that and see how heavy or light i get my period, if i don't get it, then i should test, if i do get it they told me to wait 2more wks but yeah i haven't had symptoms either, today i kinda started cramping, i usually start light cramps either 1-2 wks before my period, but i did notice that my sex drive has gone down since then, i'm usually very sex driven but now i think about it and i'm like bleh i did have intercourse with my boyfriend on monday and tuesday, but only b/c he initiated it, that's when i got turned on, i'm usually the one initiating it and more pumped up lol but now i'm not lol...well we will see what happens, pls keep me updated with you and your gf as well

Closed Thread