It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2005, 10:29 PM   #1
(female)

Location: Originaly from Colorado, have lived in Nevada for 10 years
Cara_Bella HB User
Need some advice

Ok i just found out im pregnant and worried, i have anxiety and panic attacks real bad, i know i cant take any meds (or can i) and also i have insomnia bad. IS there anything outthere natural or otherwise to help me? Im so not looking forward to never sleeping.

Jennifer

Old 06-23-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User
Re: Need some advice

I have heard you can take zoloft and I think a couple other kinds of anxiety meds. Maybe even what you might be taking now, if anything. I am not sure as far as sleeping goes. I would ask doc about that when you go in. They will be able to help you decide what meds and other stuff is okay for the baby. I know I was going to start zoloft because my anxiety attacks made a strong return right after I found out I was. Recently they have subsided quite a bit. I still start getting that feeling but I try to concentrate on other stuff to help ease my mind I guess. Sleeping... I went through a good two or three week period where I would be up til 4am then get up for work at 7 and I was exhausted because of it. I did take tylenol pm one or two times but not too often. I hope some of this was helpful for you

13 weeks 5 days hope everyone is well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2005, 12:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

Zoloft is ok to take during pregnancy. Just ask your DR if you can take that. That should help you.

Old 06-24-2005, 01:26 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

hello!
i was on lexapro which prevents anxiety and helps with depression. i didnt know that i could still take this being pregnant, but i could of. and i regret not taking anymore, although i havent had any problems. dont worry, there is a med out there you can take during pregnancy. talk to your doc, see what they recommend. remember, if mommy isnt happy then baby tends to be not happy as well. congratulations and good luck.

Closed Thread