It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User
Anyone else due very late December?

Hi Ladies,

Just checking to see if anyone is due right at the end of the year? I am due December 28 and was just wondering how the rest of you are progressing. I think it will be interesting to see who has last of the year vs. first of the year babies based on this time frame.

Old 06-28-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User
Re: Anyone else due very late December?

I am due Dec 27th Feeling pretty good today tired as usual though. Can't wait to start to feel baby moving in there
Also can't wait to find out if im having a boy or girl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User

I know exactly how you feel. I have an appointment today and hopefully we get to hear the heartbeat! My belly sort of popped out just a bit in the last week and now I can not wait to feel the baby moving! Also to know what we are having so that we can call it he or she rather than "it" or "the baby".

Any m/s for you?

Old 06-28-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

I am due the 1st of January. I am soo excited about this baby, I just can't wait! I am still having m/s though, I was hoping at 12 weeks it would be over but here I am throwing up even more! I am also so tired, I don't know if it is from the pregnancy or from being sick, maybe both. Hope all is well with you.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User

I am excited too!!!
We have been trying for awhile and were unsure if we would be able to conceive or not. I was pretty nauseous in the first 2 months and then about a week ago a started throwing up (it would have been about 12 weeks for me too). I have noticed smells are a huge M/S trigger for me.

Old 06-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #6
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User

I havent thrown up yet at all but now I don't know because you didnt either and just started. I hate throwing up lol. (Like anyone enjoys it). I have many triggers that make me gag though thats no fun either. I also want to know what we are having, I have a feeling it will be a boy but really want a girl because we have so many girl clothes from friends already lol. Will keep updating

Old 06-29-2005, 07:06 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User

I hate it too! The gagging I can relate too as well!!! lol! Can you believe how tired pregnancy makes us??? I am looking forward to the second trimester so that I have more energy... Right now I have none! Well, we were able to hear the babies heartbeat yesterday and it was amazing!!! It made this seem even more real.

Old 06-29-2005, 08:56 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

iona_23 HB User

i know ur just asking end of december...but just thought i'd add mine...expected January 29th. hope everyone has fun with their new bundles of joy!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2005, 02:06 AM   #9
(female)

Bohemian Belle HB User

Hi everyone,this is my first post because I've been so sick w/all day sickness.I'm exhausted and find I can't eat meat,acidic fruits like oranges and strawberries,beans or anything tomato based, apple juice tastes like pickle juice, and I always have this metallic taste in my mouth...it's frustrating trying to figure out what will work for me diet wise , especially protiens.I find watermelon and mangos and apples to be most enjoyable, and have had success with pasta w/ creamy sauces,cheese sandwiches,and spinach with lots of garlic butter, salads with toasted nuts mixed in.Popsicles and ice cream are also big hits.I lay in bed most of the day. Good thing I work from home, but work is on hold until I feel better.

The doctor perscribed anti nausea medication , but I'm just so afraid of anything unnatural going through my system while the baby is cooking.Before I was pregnant I didn't eat alot of canned, frozen, processed or microwaved foods,so I'm pretty into health foods in general. Does anyone have suggestions for natural remedies for nausea during pregnancy?

I'm just over 18 weeks today,due Dec. 10 , had an ultrasound today that revealed a perfectly shaped baby ,a nice sized girl wih a strong heartbeat, she was so cute all curled up in there. She cooperated and gave us some nice shots of her,it was so neat to see, I keep looking at the images of this precious little one.She's my first and I'm in my late 30's, so I've waited forever for her to arrive.

I've gained only three pounds , but I have a nice sized bump,and they say she's a good size.She's flutters a lot, it's so neat to feel her moving around in there.It's interesting that I can't eat a lot of foods her father doesn't enjoy like fresh tomato and peppers.I also can't watch scary movies or talk about stressful subjects without her fluttering up a storm or sending me into a coma like sleep.I guess she'll be ruleing my world from now on so I had better get used to it!

It's been great to discover this board and get so much information from everyone, thanks for sharing.

Old 07-18-2005, 07:28 AM   #10
(female)

All Star Mom HB User

Hi there, I am due on Christmas Eve. I am sooo excited. I will be finding out the sex of my baby next week. This is my second one, I had one 10 years ago. Hope to keep in touch and good luck with your progress.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:18 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User

Bohemian Belle: One suggestion that I have is something called Sea Bands. you can get them near the motion sickness meds in most drug stores. they are wrist bands that have a plastic disk on them that when worn, apply pressure to a particular pressure point on the inside of your wrist. i had to get these for my honeymoon when I got seasick. They work great for m/s too I have found. Just make sure to follow the directions carefully for placement of the disk. Also, they tell you how long to keep them on before you need to remove them for awhile because they are pretty tight.

Hope this helps!

Old 07-18-2005, 09:56 PM   #12
(female)

Bohemian Belle HB User

Thanks FTM, I'll have to check out those sea bands,anything to get myself together here!

My bras still fit me in the cups, the bigger ones I bought when I realized I was pregnant and was growing a lot up top, but now they're getting tight around the ribs. I've read that you can but bra extensions to add to the back of your existing bras.Do most quality dept. stores offer those,or are they something you have to special order?

Old 07-19-2005, 07:34 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

FirstTimeMomma HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohemian Belle
Thanks FTM, I'll have to check out those sea bands,anything to get myself together here!

My bras still fit me in the cups, the bigger ones I bought when I realized I was pregnant and was growing a lot up top, but now they're getting tight around the ribs. I've read that you can but bra extensions to add to the back of your existing bras.Do most quality dept. stores offer those,or are they something you have to special order?

If you go to your local sewing/fabric store chain they have a notions department that would have these. They do help. I have a strapless bra that I just used one on this past weekend.

Closed Thread