It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
(female)

bestmum HB User
Angry Bleeding

Hello Girls,

I am 12 weeks today and I have been bleeding for 5 days.... I have had 2 ultrasounds and my baby is fine... but no one can give me any answers In the morning (TMI) the bleeding is very light but near the time I get ready for work It comes heavy!!! Anyone have bleeding and if so what was the cause and how long did u bleed???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2005, 06:21 PM   #2
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Talking Re: Bleeding

hi, with my lasy 2 pregs, i bled for about 3 weeks, have fluid leakage and passed mucousy, brown, red clots, they couldn't find out why, all the ultrasounds were fine...

sometimes there just isnt a reason, they didnt with me!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2005, 10:14 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User
Re: Bleeding

I bled for a few months it wasn't extremely heavy except once. I was in fear the whole time. I feel for you. They also told me the baby was fine and wasn't sure exactly why it was happening, mine seemed to be when I was strainging like when I'd gag or throw up.

Old 07-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #4
(female)

darany HB User
Re: Bleeding

Hi,

I am 15wks 3 d. I have been spotting, moucusy disharge,passed blood clots (scary) off and on for the past 2 months, ck hb of baby and all is well- I am on bedrest. Fortunately I have changed my schedule to be able to rest. those symp have subsided and hope each day, week with patience until our edd 12/23/05.

seems that resting (the body and mind) helps mostly
best of luck to you...

D

Closed Thread