It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2005, 08:02 PM   #1
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User
Question Please HELP!!!!

I think I am pregnant, but I tested negative. I missed my period last week and I got like this light watery pale pink blood that was only there when I wiped or had sex, I think it was implantation bleeding. My lower abdomen and midsection are tight and bloated(im usually a little flabby). Last night I was joking around with my bf and squeezed my breast and liquid came out only a couple of drops, but seriously...that hasnt happened since i went through puberty 8 years ago...Whatever emotion I am feeling-I feel it to the tenth power. I get so ****** off in a matter of seconds that I want to break something or I become a totoal goofball. Also I have to pee alot! I am exhaisted lately. My body feels different to, just not normal-like I am very aware of it all of a sudden, \ I know my body very well and it just feels different. I feel pregnant! Has this happened to anyone?!?! PLEASE HELP!!! I really want a baby!

Last edited by Msjeffsbabe; 06-29-2005 at 10:08 PM.

Old 06-29-2005, 10:34 PM   #2
(female)

cassandrasmommy HB User
Re: Me Baby?

your mood could be because of stress. your leaking could be just you making yourself think you're pg. or this whole thing could be that you are pg. your tests could have been taken too early or at the wrong time of day. check with your dr if you have reason to be concerned. or just wait til your af comes or doesnt. either way it's important not to stress out. this could also be affecting your period. good luck to whatever your hoping for as results.
DD-12/12/05
DS-8/7/09

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2005, 05:29 AM   #3

Britt130 HB User
Re: Me Baby?

Like you said in my post, it sounds like we are experiencing very similar things.. This only showed up for me those 3 days and only when I wiped or had sex. I'm also ridiculously tired, have headaches, am lightheaded occasionally, my breasts are swollen, & I am also more emotional than usual. When are you taking another test? I don't know whether to test again, or wait and see what happens with AF next time. My BF wants me to test again this w/e and if it's negative go to the doctor on Tuesday, but I'm starting to think if it shows up negative that many times, it can't be positive. I don't know what to think-- I'm just confused. Let me know what you decide to do and good luck!!

Old 06-30-2005, 08:33 AM   #4
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User
Lightbulb Re: Me Baby?

Well, I was due to get AF the 14th of June, but I forgot all about it so I wasnt really paying attention. When I noticed a little blood when I started feeling bloated I checked my calender and realized I was already about a week late. I went to go pe and when I wiped there was this dark brownish almost discharge looking stuff. My AF is normally bright red when it comes to visit. That lasted a few days and then stopped only was it there though when I wiped like I said. A few days ago I began looking into it. These thing were happeneing b4 i thought i was preggers I am gonna wait for AF or a sure sign of pregnancy b4 I attempt another test. Also, I am getting this like thicker discharge, its gross, but I rarely have any discharge?! I would like to know about ppls personal experiances with this syuff, I have never been preg b4 so I am going by what I have heard....PLEASE HELP...I WILL KEEP YA'LL POSTED
TY!

xoxox Meg

Last edited by Msjeffsbabe; 06-30-2005 at 10:33 AM.

Closed Thread