It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User
Met with the Pediatrician Today

I me with my future Pediatrician today. I am not due until the first week of OCtober, but i wanted to accomplish this task. She was so nice. I had so many questions, so i wrote them down. She gave me her input about formulas, bottles, sleep positions etc...

If this is any of you guys first baby, i suggest you meet your new Dr. prior. I got lucky because i really liked her. I know some woman who went and met the Dr. for the first time and didn't like him / her.

She also told me that if i had any other questions before my babygirl comes, that i could call her. She said that i sounded just like a first time mom

Old 07-01-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User
Re: Met with the Pediatrician Today

What questions did you ask her? I've been trying to put together a list of questions to ask potential pediatricians, but I want to make sure I cover all of my bases.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2005, 07:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User
Re: Met with the Pediatrician Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChicopea
What questions did you ask her? I've been trying to put together a list of questions to ask potential pediatricians, but I want to make sure I cover all of my bases.
Since i will not be breasfeeding, i asked her what kind of Formula she would recommend, i asked her what type of bottles, the ones that are on an angle usually cause less gas she explained to me. I asked her about sleeping the baby on her back and she told me that Babies R Us sells this thing that you can use so the baby doens't get flat head. She also said that the baby can sleep in the crib as soon as she comes home when i thought she had to go in a bassinett. She also said that there should not be anything in the crib so the baby should sleep in what they called a sleep sack so there will be no blanket.

Closed Thread