It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2005, 08:40 AM   #1
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User
Exclamation Confused and need help

Hi its meg again,

A couple of women answered me before, but I am still confused. I was due to get my pr June 14th, but nothing came until the 23rd or 24th. Then it was dark brown and thin almost like a discharge, it went to pale pink the back to dark brom. ALways very very light, only when I had sex or wiped. I am completely exhausted and unmotivated...don't feel like going to work-I yawn all day, I slept the other afternoon from 5;30 pm - 10:30 pm, then slept all night after that. never feel rested. I am a little contipated and I was bloated but that went away. And, I have a lot more discharge then I have had in the past, but it isnt smelly so I dont think its an infection.Also I told my hunny that I may be prego and he was very excited as am I, so we were joking around b/c I want to breastfeed, and I squeezed me breast saying, "hehe you get to milk me like a lttle cow," (hehehe it was a cute moment), but a little liquid came out!!! When I took a pregnancy test it was neg, but I am now two weeks almost 3 late for AF and the bleeding I saw earlier lasted a couple fo days. I have been taking folic acid for a while now and we have been eating raw oysters around my ovulation time(oysters are known to aid in supporting and making the reproductive system healthier) I want a baby. Did this happen to any of you??? I have not had much stress lately-in fact life has been good, and I never get really stressed about anything. What is going on???? I want a baby!!! It would be my first! PLEASE HELP!
BUMP
xoxoxo MEG
BUMP

Last edited by Msjeffsbabe; 07-02-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2005, 09:03 AM   #2
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Talking Re: Confused and need help

Hi there.....

I have had 3 kids, my newest is 6 weeks old, you may want to wait at least a few more weeks before taking another preg test.. its still very early, i wish you luck!!

Ive been preg 4 times (1 was ectopic) and ive never had my breast leak until i was at least 4 months, that sounds strange to me....

Can you get an ultrasound? Then you would know for sure!

Old 07-01-2005, 09:20 AM   #3
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User
Re: Confused and need help

Well the leak, was only like 2 drops and i squeezed very hard, it was like a steady stream just a drop. I have no insuance as of yet. I moved to FL, my ins. is still NY so I cant get an ultra sound until the ins starts. Ill ttyl

Old 07-06-2005, 06:18 AM   #4

Britt130 HB User

Did you end up testing again?

Old 07-06-2005, 06:27 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I would try testing again and see what happens, but if your insurance has not started yet, I would not be too surprised if they won't cover you if you are pg, since it is prexisting to them and they won't due it. However I am not sure if they will cover if it has started by the time you go to the docs for the first time, I have no idea how that would work, but I thought I would just let you know about this, I hope all works out with you, sending baby dust *.*.*. your way. good luck

Old 07-06-2005, 01:32 PM   #6
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User

I did buy a cheapo test and it was agin neg, but now I am getting some naseia (SP?!) You know how Hpt isnt for some women, well i am begining to think that I am one of the few it wont work for. I would be 8 weeks prego, my 2nd period is due and there is no sign of AF flying in for a visit! I am so confused-there is a womens clinic i am going to check out. Thanks for everything!!! I still would like to hear more experiences like mine for sure!

MEG XOXOX P.s-more baby dust please!

Old 07-07-2005, 05:50 AM   #7

Britt130 HB User

I would go to that women's clinic and try to get a blood test. I've heard of women's Hcg levels not being high enough to show up on a HPT.
I tested again a while back (neg.), but am still experiencing the same symptoms, so I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens with AF this month.
Good Luck and let me know what ends up happening

Old 07-08-2005, 01:16 PM   #8
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User

I am due to get aunt flo on the Juky 16th, that would be my 2nd missed period. im gonna wait & see if Aunt flo comes! Ill let you know!

Old 07-11-2005, 07:12 AM   #9

Britt130 HB User

Good Luck!!

Old 07-16-2005, 10:38 PM   #10
(female)

Msjeffsbabe HB User

ok, so today I was supposed to get AF, and nothing nada zip, also this past month I have been getting very mild crampies then they go away and I have completely lost my sense of smell starting about 3 days ago, I can only smell somehitng if it close up to my nose. This happened to a friend of mine when she got preg, also my grandmother. I also have been having frequent tootthaches....still thinkin im prego!

Old 07-18-2005, 05:34 AM   #11

Britt130 HB User

Hey! Still no AF? I'd go to the doctor & get a test bc I can't imagine why else you'd be experiencing all those symptoms AND having no AF.. Good luck!!

Closed Thread