It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Preganancy and the Pill?

Ok, firs off, here is my period situation. I went on the pill in March when I was about 8 weeks post partum. The first 6 weeks I had break thru bleeding ever 2 weeks. I had a regular cycle from April to May, then more break thru bleeding. I can't remember my lmp, but I think I ended in early June, so I started in Late May. I am pretty sure I was bleeding May 31st, but I don't remember if that is the day I started. I had some light spotting in the middle of June.

Here is the rest of the story. I normally take my pill bt 7PM and 10PM. On Sat June 17th, I got home late, so I didn't take it until 11:30. The 18th, my husband and I had unprotected sex where ejaculation was involved. I haven't had my period yet. I figured the 18th was too late in my cycle to get pregnant, so I didn't worry about it at the time.

I am used to having extra bleeding, not the lack there of.

I really don't have any unusual symptons. For the past few days, I have had mild cramping, hunger, aversions, frequent peeing, lower back pain,and I think my bb's are fuller, but not soar. These are also consistent with my PMS signs.

I took an hpt the 29th and it was bfn, so I thought my period would come by now. Anyone else been or going through this? How did it turn out?

Thanks,
Brandi

Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 PM   #2
(female)

JAMIE0512 HB User
Re: Preganancy and the Pill?

that kind of sounds like exactly what happen to me, except i never missed the one pill like u said u did. but i always took in within a 4 hr time span. when i took the pregnancy test it came out positive. but since u took one and its negative then i wooudlnt worry. the pill can be funny sometimes. its more likely ur hormones are off. good luck to you, keep us posted

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User
Re: Preganancy and the Pill?

After I gave birth last October, I bled for about a week and then it stopped. Within days I started bleeding again, and then off and on for about 6 weeks. After that it seemed like it took FOREVER for my period to begin! My doctor said it was due to the hormones still settling, and that it could take up to a year for them to fall into a routine.

I wouldn't be worried.

Closed Thread