HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy/)
-   -   35 weeks and pink/brown discharge help (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy/300378-35-weeks-pink-brown-discharge-help.html)

Boo Boo 07-03-2005 04:45 AM

35 weeks and pink/brown discharge help

Hi, l need help:(

im 35 weeks and 5 days l noticed yesterday when l wiped myself some pink light discharge on my liner, im not sure if its down to me getting a bit frisky with my dh the nite before we did not have intercourse. Naturally l was woried however, waited to see if anything else happened. I had the most awful backpain all nite and my boobs were killing me as l slept on my side this is really weird. I never have experieced this im really scared, l have felt the baby move :) however, no braxton hicks, has anyone experienced this? please please reply back asap. I also went to the loo and saw some light brown discharge too, i did experience this early on in weeks 6 and . Thankx in advanced, i did experiece this during week 6 however, all was well. Please help

grilledsmurf 07-03-2005 10:59 AM

Re: 35 weeks and pink/brown discharge help

If your Dr. is unavailable I would call the Labor and Delivery department at your local hospital. I called and spoke to a L&D nurse about Braxton Hicks Contractions last week when my Dr was already gone for the day. They were super nice. Hope everything turns out okay. Mary

Kiedy 07-03-2005 12:05 PM

It may be that you're losing your cerival plug. Not every woman will have this, some will see big bloody clot others just a little bit on their underwear or nothing. This would indicate that labour may be coming. It may be hours or days still, depands how quickly you progress. This is good. Oh, cervical plug, basically plugs access to the uterus. It is probobly not the same as when you bled when you were 6wks preggo. You may still want to call your doc or nurse just to ease your worry. Back pain is one good inidaction of 'real' contractions starting, w/ braxton hicks, back usually will not hurt. Good luck,

Boo Boo 07-05-2005 02:59 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the info and replying back, l was told it was something not related to pregnancy but a pumit ? in my cervix that needs to come out, yuck, thats whats caused this random spotting. However, im trying to get through to my own doctors and get there view, as l was told at the hospital (where l am visiting my parnets town that they would persponally operate on my asap) and it may start me off in labour!! no way l though l was only 35 weks and 6 days im now 36 weeks and really dont want anything in that department just yet. Im a bit worried if anyone has ahd a cervical smear done thats what it felt like except l had it done twice and l was cringing! lol..

I am know spotting a bit more and it can vary from pink to red l reckon its becuse the hospital doc was poking about in there. I will keep you ladies informed. xxx