It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2005, 09:18 AM   #1
(female)

Marisa7 HB User
Anyone Else??

I was wondering if anyone else is scared to drive or to go certin places sometimes? I am 8-9 weeks and I am afraid sometimes when I drive I am from Cali and we have had a lot of "freeway shooting" and there are some crazy people that "just dont know how to drive" I am afraid to get into an accident and loose my baby is this a normal thing that new mommies go through or am I just crazy? please help.

Old 07-03-2005, 03:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User
Re: Anyone Else??

I live in the midwest, and those aren't very common around here, but the things that make me nervous with driving are just other drivers in general being careless.

I've developed serious road rage since I've been pregnant. I'm just more aware there's more than me in my car now...and I get so ticked off when people cut me off or do something careless. They have no idea they could have caused the highway death of 2 people and not just 1.
Gayle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User
Re: Anyone Else??

Im in wisconsin and same thing road rage has gone sky high but I don't have worries about many of the same things as you do in Cali. If I had to worry about freeway shooting and stuff like that I would be more afraid to drive also. I guess I would be as cautious of a driver as possible. I am here but I think I would be more careful if I had to worry about making somebody mad enough to do that. I usually don't drive far I have husband do more of the driving, I go usually to and from work and just to friends houses but if I plan to go somewhere farther and he can't go I will still go. I was more afraid in the beginning but am getting better about it and not being so nervous. I still won't let myself fall asleep while being passenger in a car though lol. I am afraid if I fall asleep and an accident happens it would be my fault if something happened to baby.

currently I am 15 weeks.

I hope you can get through the hard time of adjusting but I think that as long as you are careful and cautious you should be okay. Good luck

Closed Thread