It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2005, 03:52 PM   #1
(female)

tangie HB User
2wks late no pregnancy symptoms

Hi everyone. I'm new to the message board I am 38 yrs old I have no children and have been infertile for years do to a STD. I have had two surgeries performed to open my tubes up, the most recent was 2yrs ago
I have only one tube left because the other was so damaged. I would love
to be pregnant right now. I have not taken a test because I have no symptoms and I don't want to be dissapointed. I recently took an herbal product for the past 30 days I started taking an herbal product in May for hormone imbalance because sometimes my period was late but never this late. My period was due around the 25th of June it never came
so I'm wondering if I could be pregnant or is it something else since I have
no symptoms whats so ever.

Old 07-04-2005, 03:58 PM   #2
(female)

Noel's girl HB User
Re: 2wks late no pregnancy symptoms

I am pregnant right know with not many symptoms at all and I was due to start around the 26th of June. I say take a pregnancy test, it will help put your mind at ease. That way if you are you can start taking the right precautions and get on prenatal vitamins and such. Hope I helped.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

When I was pg with my dd, I had no symptoms almost the whole pregnancy. It is possible I believe, take a test, good luck, sending baby dust *.*.*. your way

Old 07-04-2005, 04:03 PM   #4
(female)

tangie HB User

Thanks alot for your help.

Old 07-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #5
(female)

tangie HB User

I am so afraid to take a test because I've been told it might just be premenopause but I don't think I'm that old yet! I do have some pain in the lower part of my abdomen, it feels similiar to ovulation. The pain is not severe it's just uncomfortable mild cramping, but it is not associated with any spotting. I think by now, I would have seen some type of symptom considering that on thursday, I'll be two wks late.

Old 07-04-2005, 07:39 PM   #6
(female)

mommy05 HB User

Just to let you know I was a month 1/2 late when I found out I was prego. I didn't start having symptoms until then.

Best of luck!!

If you are not, you can ALWAYS keep trying. Babies are the most precious thing in the world. I am a new Mommy of a 4 month old boy and I love everyday of it. The first month is hard, but I got through it.

Mandi

Old 07-04-2005, 09:20 PM   #7
(female)

tangie HB User

Thanks for your letting me know that. That gives me some sort of hope. I'm also starting to have for the past couple of days, a discomfort in my lower abdomen that
almost feels like ovulation pains. It comes and goes. It's not anything painful, it just
feels strange. What is that about?

Old 07-04-2005, 09:23 PM   #8
(female)

tangie HB User

How long did you wait once you had missed your period to take a pregnancy test?

Old 07-05-2005, 09:51 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Hellokitty1973 HB User

Tangie -

Mild, period like cramps were one of my first symptoms! I had mild cramps for a week before my period was due to start and I usually don't get any cramps til the day of or day before. I waited until I was 4 days late and then tested. I am 8 weeks now and the mild cramping has started to subside. If I were you, I would test - atleast then you know either way and don't have to worry and play this waiting game.

Good luck!

Old 07-05-2005, 10:27 AM   #10
(female)

tangie HB User

I've decided to go ahead and take a test. If I am pregnant I want my baby to be healthy from the start. I hope that I had 2yrs ago to open my tubes was a success,
and years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! of prayers have been answered. Thanks everyone for your support. I let you know what the test result is

Old 07-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #11
(female)

tangie HB User

I left out some words sorry, "the surgery"

Old 07-05-2005, 11:00 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Good luck to you and baby dust too Tangie. To let you know I had symptoms with my first pregnancy before time for AF to start, took the hpt test like a couple days prior to AF was due and got positive. Then when my DS was like 5 - 6 months, AF was late, like 10 days, had no symptoms, just no AF and took HPT and bingo pregnant again. Then a couple days later I had mild cramping in lower abdomin. I did loose that pregnancy, but waited and tried again, and again no symptoms and before AF was due I took another HPT and got a BFP. So it is possible to not have symptoms. I did start again with mild cramping but that left around week 8 or so. I was really tired for awhile, but that to has past and that was my only symtoms with this pregnancy. Keep us posted.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Last edited by Kaleb's Mom 04; 07-05-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Old 07-05-2005, 11:45 AM   #13
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User

I hope you are!! Good luck!! I didn't have really any symptoms either, I hoped I was but didn't have much hope left after I started cramping and spotting, I tried telling myself people still get a period when they get preg. It turns out it was implantation bleeding! Here I am 15 weeks preg. The spotting was only for a couple of hours and went away and I still waited three days after that to see if I would get my period and didn't took my test and got a bfp

** I also tried testing two days before my period was due and got a Not Preg. I used the digital read. **

I still don't have many symptoms, smells get to me but I have not thrown up, I am tired all the time lol, get dizzy sometimes and hungry all the time.

Good luck again let us know asap

Old 07-05-2005, 12:45 PM   #14
(female)

tangie HB User

Hello ladies, I'm back from the drug store and have taken the test, It was negative I'm so dissapointed. I guess I'll be infertile for the rest of my life. I'm almost 40 so time is running out. If anyone knows of any funding or charities in the washington DC
area to help pay for IVF, please let me know. Thanks for the encouragement

Closed Thread