It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #1
(female)

Noel's girl HB User
anyone else?

Hi I am about 6 weeks pg right know and I was just wondering if anyone of you ladies have had symptoms where you have a a spat of nauseau come on and off through out the day. Not like morning sickness or anything, like after you eat, or just sitting there I get kind of nausiated. This is my second pg, my first one ended in a mc at 10 wks. and I am having very different symptoms than last time. Last time I did not get nausiated at all and this time I am, is it common to have different symptoms for every pregnancy?

Old 07-04-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: anyone else?

most definatly, my first pg I had it smooth, no symptoms, nothing hurt, no sickness, no nothing. I am currently 37 wks, and I have had every symptom possible, all the pains, all the sickness, everything. So it is very common for each pregnancy to be totally different. my first I did not bleed at all, this one, I spot bled the whole first trimester. good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

Yes, it's very normal. M/s doesn't really have a definition of what it "should" be like. That's different for everyone. Nauseated is definitely m/s to me. I'd get up feeling just fine, and within 30 mins of getting up, I was nauseated every day, all day with relief for about 2 hours sometime in the afternoon. I had a lot of dizziness and cold sweats as part of mine too. Mine lasted about 8 weeks full-time every day, then it went to part-time for another 6-7 weeks. With all the nausea and dry heaving I went through, I only vomited twice. Other people will have their own definitions of m/s.
Gayle

Old 07-04-2005, 04:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

Oh, and I forgot to say...

So many people tried to give me the advice of eating some dry crackers to take away the nausea. My MIL said "a couple saltines will soothe your tummy". YEAH RIGHT!!! I got so sick of hearing that. My nausea was pulsing through all parts of my body. A few little saltines in my stomach were not even CLOSE to what I needed to make me feel better.

Just had to get that off my chest.
Gayle

Old 07-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #5
(female)

Chula95932 HB User

Totally! I have 2 children and I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and with ALL of my kids I have had EVERY symptom up to the day of birth! Only some of us women are so lucky to have sickness throughout the whole entire pregnancy, whether its on and off again - sounds like you got it! All I have to say is drink plenty of water. I dont know exactly what it is, but I notice when I drink lots of cold ice water throughout the day my nausea isnt so bad.

Old 07-05-2005, 04:46 AM   #6
(female)

cheryl055 HB User

Hi I'm 4 weks along on my third preg. I've never been sick. every preg is different

Old 07-05-2005, 05:03 AM   #7
(female)

Natasha2316 HB User

I am in my first and didn't get m/s to the point where I actually threw up but I do get nauseated a lot of the time and if I didn't hate throwing up so much I am sure I probably would have plenty of times by now. 15 weeks in for me. I noticed the same thing, when I drink enough water I am ok and I don't seem to get as dizzy. I am horrible with smells and thinking of food, I have to make myself eat something at this point because the smell and thought of eating makes me so ill, like right now just typing it lol. I also noticed that on nights where I can not sleep well I feel really horrible the next day. Try to sleep as much as you can and that may help you. I never used to need 8 hrs I could get by on 5-6 but now I just sleep as much as possible. Not to mention it feels great when I am so exhausted from doing nothing all day lol. I finish a short day at work and still come home and pass out because I get so tired. That drives me as crazy as the nausea does sometimes though. Sleeping all day is not my idea of a good time I hope that goes away for a little while before the baby comes lol.

I hope this helped you a bit too and try the extra sleep it may help you get by easier. Good luck

Closed Thread