It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User
Question Embarrassing question but need some advice?

This is going to be an odd question but I thought I'd ask just incase someone else goes through the same thing I do & may have some advice. When I get nervous I have to constantly go to the bathroom. For my last 2 c-sections this has been a problem. They have me come in at 7am then sit in a bed undressed with a gown on & wait for hours for my c-section. In the mean time my nerves are going crazy & I have to go back & forth to the bathroom. It is real embarrassing. Is there something I can take or do to help me? If anyone has any advice I would soooooo appreciate it. My 4th c-section is in 3 weeks & that is the only thing that is worrying me to death about it.

Chris (35wks1day)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 06:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

friday13 HB User
Re: Embarrassing question but need some advice?

I am sorry I don't have an answer to your question because its my first pregnancy. but I have a question for you. How in the heck are you getting these C-sections? is it for medical purposes? your age? I am 35 and I asked for a C-section and they said NO WAY unless we HAVE to... damn...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 08:17 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

hope5756 HB User

if i were you i would maybe take a laxative, not the night before you go in, but maybe 24 hours before you have to go in...i do know what you mean about getting nervious and having to go to the bathroom... i thought my family ... all the girls... were the only ones that had that happen to them... we call it the anderson bouls...cause the familys last name is anderson... lol... anyhow... let me know how it goes... but i would try the laxative forsure... and you could try... which i have tried also... is the lotion for babies that is in a purple bottle... for soothing and relaxing babies before bed... this might help you also... use it at the hospital...

Old 07-06-2005, 09:02 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday13
I am sorry I don't have an answer to your question because its my first pregnancy. but I have a question for you. How in the heck are you getting these C-sections? is it for medical purposes? your age? I am 35 and I asked for a C-section and they said NO WAY unless we HAVE to... damn...
With my 1st daughter we almost lost her so I ended up having an emergency c-section. I had a lot of problems trying to have her & my body just would not dialate & we kept losing her heartrate. So with my 2nd daughter I got pregnant when my 1st daughter had just turned 1 & my doc. thought it would be best not to put me through that again so another c-section was done. Same reason for the 3rd daughter & now for my 4th daughter. With this one though I am tieing my tubes cause the doctor told me that once you have so many it can become a health risk. Which we were already considering it in the 1st place. So all the c-sections were neccassary & to tell ya the truth I would choose it if I had the choice cause I do not want to go through what I did the 1st time.

Chris

Old 07-06-2005, 09:04 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday13
I meant to add my age since you asked. I am 28.

Chris

Closed Thread