It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 10:57 PM   #1
(female)

Emmabean HB User
What happened to November Mommies?

I haven't seen the thread, and I can't find it even when I do a search.

How is everyone doing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 09:52 AM   #2
(female)

angelbc HB User
Re: What happened to November Mommies?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess this can be our new thread. Well currently I am almost 23 weeks. It is so weird cuz I am really feeling my lil guy move a lot now. It is so much that I am asking myself it is even normal. I also have been having a bigger appetite, I so need to start watching what i eat. How is everyone else doing? Getting anxious I bet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #3
(female)

ChristyDavis HB User

Hey ladies- I searched myself and couldn't find it...so I guess this will be our new thread. Maybe after so many pgs on a thread they delete it? Well I'm 20wks today- half way through!! I'm so anxious I can hardly stand myself. I didn't get to find out the gender so time is moving really slow all of a sudden.But a wonderful surprise it will be when Nov arrives and our enters the world. My partner wasn't thrilled about the delivery room thing but now he's more than willing to go in so he'll be one of the first to know. Still at 20wks I'm only feeling movements here and there. I feel the baby move daily but only for 5min here and there. Usually when daddy talks to the baby at night he/she responds immediately. Last night I told him I hadn't felt the baby move all day until he started talking to he/she- he laughed and said "he loves me already!" I think it's the deeper voice they respond to more so! About crazy dreams - anyone having them? The last few nights I've dreamed our baby was a boy and he came 2 months early in one dream and then 3months early in last nights. I hope that doesn't mean anything except that I'm anixous for him/her to get here. About the gender part though I dream one wk about a girl and the next about a boy-so.... anyways take care mommies-to-be

Old 07-06-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

Hey everyone! I'm doing well, just returned home from vacation, honey returns in 2 days! He's gonna be shocked to see me, I'm much bigger now than I was when he left. I too am just 20wks and I feel fetal movement off and on. Every once in a while I get this hard feeling in my stomach, when I touch the area it feels like something is pushing on it. I'm wondering if its my little one stretching out in there. It feels so neat! I find out if its a boy or girl Monday, so everyone cross your fingers for me!!

Old 07-06-2005, 02:24 PM   #5
(female)

Emmabean HB User

I went for a check-up today and was told that my 20-week u/s showed a low lying placenta. Didn't you have that BabyMomma? Please pray that it migrates for me to a normal position because you can't deliver normally with placenta previa. I am going to try not to worry until my next u/s at 28 weeks.

I also had an early glucose test and it came back abnormal, so now I have to go for a full 3 hour glucose test and pray that I process the glucose!

I don't want to worry, but I'm going to be worrying.

Old 07-06-2005, 02:56 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

asako HB User

i was wondering too where the november mommies' thread went...

i just got back from vacation last week and life has been utterly MISERABLE...haha. i caught a terrible cold, which turned into a sinus infection, which then made me get conjunctivitis...but finally, my regular doc agreed that antibiotics were a necessary measure! my poor baby is probably tired of being jostled around everytime i cough! I still have a week to go (exactly) until i find out the results of my amnio. the suspense is killing me...can't help but worry til my head hurts...

I'm 19.5 weeks now...and i think last night i felt a little kick!

Old 07-07-2005, 10:44 AM   #7
(female)

jidon HB User

Hi November Mommies- glad i found this thread!

Emmabean-
Don't worry too much about the low lying placenta. I had this up until week 16 or so. It could very well move up where it belongs. It is nothing to worry about- worse case scenario is that you will have to have a C section, but that's OK! Good luck with the three hour glucose test!

I am 21 weeks and also starting to feel the baby move- it feels like muscle twitches or spasms! RoxyFoxy- I always feel that hard feeling in my lower abdomen! It will get real real tight and when you push on it it is hard as a rock! But then it will go away and get soft again! Weird!

I actually have to go for a special 3-D ultrasound next Friday- they saw a bright spot on the baby's heart and want to make sure all is OK. There were no other "soft markers" as they call them and the doctor told me not to worry (but of course I am!).

Old 07-07-2005, 11:27 AM   #8
(female)

ChristyDavis HB User

Asako- I too have had nasal congestion , but not a sinus infection . I've had 5 colds since I've conceived. I usually never get a cold. The last 2 colds I've had though have lasted 2 weeks- I'm still congested! My Dr said I could take Tylenol Cold SC but its not helping. The last few nights I haven't been able to sleep because when I lay down flat I get in coughing fits due to sinus drainage. I tried elavating my head with several pillows and that has helped some.
Emma- sorry to hear about the abnormal glucose - good luck on your 3hr one. Try not to worry too much - stress is not good for you or baby! I know its hard but everything will work out!
Roxy- I will keep my fingers crossed for you . Your hoping for a girl- right?

Old 07-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

Christy-I think its a girl, everyone around me says the same. I know not to follow the wives tales to closely, but they all say girl, same with the chinese gender predicter. So, I'm thinking a girl is in my favor! Of course, if it is a boy, I will be just as thrilled.

Jidon-Do you think that hard feeling is the angel stretching out? Its really interesting!

Old 07-07-2005, 01:16 PM   #10
(female)

jidon HB User

RoxyFoxy- I was reading up on this hardness, and I'm not sure if it is considered Braxton Hicks... I read that Braxton Hicks is the temporary, painless contracting of the uterus- and it lasts for like 60 seconds an dthen goes away. I'm really not sure and I am totally guessing, but it seemed to make sense!

Old 07-07-2005, 01:29 PM   #11
(female)

jidon HB User

RoxyFoxy- I was reading up on this hardness, and I'm not sure if it is considered Braxton Hicks... I read that Braxton Hicks is the temporary, painless contracting of the uterus- and it lasts for like 60 seconds an dthen goes away. I'm really not sure and I am totally guessing, but it seemed to make sense!

Old 07-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

I'm moving into the 21st week and boy is my little angel moving like crazy! Anytime I sit down and relax the movement begins. Its so exciting to feel all of the bumping going on. Last night I got a good kick I couldn't sleep because I didn't want to miss any of it! I can't wait till my fiance gets home to experience it. Speaking of, when can other people feel the movement?

Old 07-09-2005, 11:56 PM   #13
(female)

ChristyDavis HB User

Hey Ladies- hope all is well. As for me, I haven't been feeling alot of movement the last couple of days- a kick here and there. Although I've had days when I feel much more- I guess it's normal right?

Old 07-10-2005, 03:24 AM   #14
Inactive
(female)

asako HB User

i started feeling real movements in the middle of week 19...a lil bump...now in week 20 i feel them more...

Old 07-10-2005, 08:22 AM   #15
(female)

Sliminside HB User

Hi all well i`m nearly into my 22nd week and i feel its just flying by, november will be here before we all know it. My baby (dont know sex) has been kicking like mad for the past week, every day i feel it moving around it great, anyway hope your all well.

Closed Thread