It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2005, 12:01 AM   #1
(female)

DeNanna123 HB User
Please Help! Please!

Id like to apologize right now in case this is too much information/too grafic for some people.

I've been having a few strange symptoms lately and someone told me they could be early signs of pregnancy.
The Symtoms include; Slight stomach cramping (like before/during a period, but lighter), light-headedness, lots of thick, stretchy vaginal discharge, breast tenderness, fatigue, sleeplessness, acne (all over my face, which has NEVER been a problem for me before) and increased sensitivity to smells. These things are all very strange to me, have never happend to me before.

The thing is, I had my period on the 18th (of June) and it was really heavey, deep red with clotting. I have not had sex since that time (though I did have sex regularly prior to the 18th), so I don't believe I am pregnant.
My question is, is it possible to have a very heavy period and still be pregnant?

Has it happenend to anyone else?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 04:21 AM   #2
(female)

siconik HB User
Re: Please Help! Please!

It does not look like you are pregnant to me.
It is known a huge percentage of the pregnancies are not even detected and are ceased just like you are describing with a heavy period. May be this is your case, and that is why you still feel some symptoms.
Of course there could be another hormone or illness problem. If you are worried just consult with a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 09:29 AM   #3
(female)

angelbc HB User
Re: Please Help! Please!

For my first pregnancy I did get my af and it was heavy. It went away for a couple days and came back very light though. A few weeks after that I just wasn't feeling the same so I took a test and of course it came back positive. Uusally if you just have that feeling that it may be I always recommend seeing the doctor or taking a test.

Closed Thread