It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2005, 01:35 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User
im pregnant again already!

I have been on this board twice and i ended up losing both pg's so i hope this will go better .......well i couldnt wait any longer so i tested early. i used 2 differ tests a walmart and a dollar store test and they was a light line on both (i know its not from the miscarriage b/c the Dr. tested me to 0, and i was only 5 weeks) so it looks like we are going to be up for another long ride.. dont get me wrong i want a baby soooooooooo bad but having lost 2 in 5 months and one of them being a month ago im scared, i cant lose another it hurts to bad and its hard to get excited im nervous, has anyone else been through all of this and had a healthy pg????

Melissa

2/14/05 Baby Hope (ectopic)
6/13/05 (miscarriage)

Old 07-06-2005, 01:37 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

asako HB User
Re: im pregnant again already!

good luck! i hope everything works out for you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 01:38 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User

me and you were the same dates wise and when I read that you lost the baby I was so hurt for you I am so glad that your back!!!!!! Take it easy and dont worry to much, we are here for you!Good luck in your next 9 months!!!!

Old 07-06-2005, 01:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

Congrats? Have they tested to make sure you produce enough progesterone to maintain a pregancy. My friend had 2 miscarriages and was tested and found out she needed to be supplemented w/ progesterone in early pregnancy. Goodluck to you!
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Old 07-06-2005, 01:48 PM   #5
(female)

TJR HB User

ooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaay! i was actually thinking about you last week! Im glad to see you are back and pregnant. like the other poster said, just relax!! (I know, easier said then done) but pregnancy is enough of a roller coaster without you being so much more nervous! I really hope this one works out for you and i will keep you in my prayers!

Old 07-06-2005, 02:37 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

polbilly HB User

you guys are the best its nice to know that others can relate!

Old 07-06-2005, 02:57 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

congrats and good luck in the next 9 months, worrying will only make things worse. good luck to you

Old 07-06-2005, 05:43 PM   #8
Veteran

Jessthemess HB User

Don't worry. I know that is so easier said than done, but try! If it helps any, my mom had two miscarraiges before she had me. Maybe third time's a charm. Good luck to you!

Old 07-06-2005, 05:50 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User

I had a miscarriage in March, did not have a regular period and am pregnant again. I am 14 weeks along today and everything is going great (We've seen the baby twice and heard the heartbeat via doppler)! I know how difficult it is to let yourself get excited after experiencing a loss (and in your case 2), but as the pregnancy progresses, you will eventually loose some of your inhibitions and relax into it. I was on pins & needles in the beginning of this pregnancy & it finally dawned on me that "it is what it is" and other than just taking care of myself there isn't much I can do. By about the 9th week, I began to relax a little and by 12 weeks I felt really good.

Don't beat yourself up for being reserved - it's only natural. I PROMISE the excitment will come!!

Old 07-07-2005, 12:54 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User

Welcome back!!! I m/c'd in february and am also 14 weeks this week. Zekat is definitely right by saying that as things move along, you will learn to relax a little. I rememeber being afraind of every twinge I felt and was teriffied of finding something when I went in the bathroom. The only thing I worry about now is how bloated I look and feel, lol. I really do wish you lots of luck...and also recommend talking to your doctor about progesterone levels, like Kaleb's Mom said.

Jenn

Closed Thread