It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
(female)

kimde HB User
This time feels different!

I just found out that I was pregnant with my second child. Although we have been trying for about six months, I didn't have the same pregnancy symptoms I had with my son, so I was surprised when the test was positive. Is this normal? With my first pregnancy, I had sore breasts and cramping. The cramping is the same, but my breasts are not even the least bit tender! I had a blood test and it was positive, as well as a progesterone test which showed I am definitely pregnant.

Has anyone else had differing symptoms with their pregnancies? Any advice would be great!

Old 07-07-2005, 09:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User
Re: This time feels different!

I am pregnant with number 3 and this pregnancy is totally different than my other two, I have morning sickness and my boobs are sore and with the other two I had no breast tenderness at all! so dont worry each pregnancy is different...dont worry!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2005, 06:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kaleb's Mom 04 HB User

First off Congrats!!! Yeah they say every pregnancy is different, and I know mine has been. I had the ultra sore breast with my 1st and not at all this time. I did have the same mild cramping in the beginning with both. My breast grew and the veins got alot more visiable with the first and not with this one. I had morning sickness with the first and not with this one. Goodluck, don't worry.
It's a GIRL EDD Jan 12, 2006

Last edited by Kaleb's Mom 04; 07-08-2005 at 06:20 AM.

Old 07-08-2005, 06:38 AM   #4
(female)

angelbc HB User

Yes, this is my second pregnancy and it is completely different than when I was preganat with my son. So I basically thought well gee this is weird it is completely different I must be having a girl well I was wrong there , so just wanted to give you a heads up there too that it might not mean that either. i don't think you have nothing to worry about its normal.

Old 07-09-2005, 01:47 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

iona_23 HB User

im on the same boat....i feel totally different with this one...my second pregnancy. with my daughter, i didn't feel anything...was still being my crazy old self...but with this one...i feel very sick and tired!!!! Hope ur feeling better!!!!

Old 07-09-2005, 08:45 PM   #6
(female)

kimde HB User

Thanks, everyone! This does make me feel more at ease. I go in for my second blood test on Tuesday and I'm just praying everything looks good. But I feel much better after reading all of your posts!

Closed Thread