It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
(female)

wyliemom HB User
Angry Tired of the pain.

I know it seems like all I do is moan and groan about this and that. But anyone else carrying soo low that it literally hurts to walk and you feel like the baby is between your legs? Ive been told by the nurse it is due to my having 2 previous c-sections and the muscles are too weak to hold up the baby like they use too. Then I have a UTI still after 3 weeks and my inner thigh/groin muscles HURT!! Then there is the m/s still and the horrible heartburn. And of course the yeast infection from the antibitocs Ive been taking. Whewww I feel a little better. But seriously anyone else heard of the carrying low thing? Or anyone on their 3rd or more pregnancy and had c-sections? Does it affect the way you carry and feel? I started spotting again last night and I really think its all due to the UTI and the irritation from the yeast infection. But they are having me come in tomorrow and hopefully this appt with be the beginning to finding something to help with everything. I know it could be worse and Im sorry for those it is. But darn it when will it end?? I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and feeling the baby move and grow. But not with this pregnancy it went from bad to worse..

Old 07-18-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

pittbulllover HB User
Re: Tired of the pain.

All I can offer you is this:

(((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Hopefully it will get better and you will be able to enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2005, 02:14 PM   #3
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Thanks I needed hugs.

Old 07-18-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

My gosh, that is horrible! I really feel for you. I am just dealing with m/s and I thought that was going to kill me! I don't know about the carrying low thing but wanted to tell you that I honestly hope you feel better soon and I hope your DR has something that will get you better soon! Good luck!

Old 07-18-2005, 03:17 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

Wyliemom...you don't moan and groan all the time (that's my job ) and even if you did that's what we're all here for. To moan, groan and provide lots of support. Having said that...

(((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

My friend told me a couple of weeks ago that she had a lot of pain from carrying her son very low. Her first pregnancy was an emergency section and she got pregnant less than 2 years later. As a result she carried her son low and had a lot of pelvic pain. She said it was agony but the end result was worth the pain.

You take care hun.

Nicole x

Old 07-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl224 HB User

I am not carrying that low, but come about 4 or 5 it is so hard for me to walk. It is a battle jjust to walk from room to room. All i want to do is lay down, but yet i can't even get comfortable in the bed. I don't know what is causing this but i can't wait until the morning becfause that is when i feel better.

Old 07-18-2005, 08:40 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

BarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB User

Hi =

I don't know if this product is still made, but years ago there was a sort of girdle made to help support a pregnant belly. It was in the Sears catalog. Seems that sort of thing should still be available. Maybe your doctor or a Maternity Shop would have some information.

Just did a search using the words "maternity support" and there were lots of matches. Take a look and read up - maybe one of those supports will help you feel better and move more comfortably.

Wishing you well - Barbara

Last edited by BarbaraH; 07-18-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:08 AM   #8
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Thank you all for the support and the kind words. I will look up for maternity supprt and see what I can get to help. I go to the Dr. today at 11:30 and when I get back Ill let you all know what he says. Hopefully it wont be bed rest, but something to help.. I dont know what I would do with out you all...

Old 07-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi -

Just checking on you. How was the appointment with your doctor? Hope you got some good news about a method or product that will make you feel better.

Best wishes - Barbara

Old 07-19-2005, 08:19 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User

I noticed last night he was kicking me so low It felt like he was trying to escape. lol I don't see how he can even possibly be where he was kicking me but it was definitely kicks or punches. He's practicing Tae Bo. It didn't hurt other than back pain and that he makes me almost pee myself *more than usual* hehe

my problem today has been SEVERE headaches. I've tried tylenol and putting hot towel on my head I've tried cold icy towel, etc... etc... It just amazes me how something always has to be a problem.

I'm surprised my husband even comes home from work anymore.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:03 AM   #11
(female)

wyliemom HB User

BarbaraH-
I did go to the Dr. yesterday, and he did another exam and found I had a bacteria infection that only pregnant women get when they make too much of this bacteria?! So the yeast is gone, but I had to get cream for the bacteria inf. My cervix looks good he said and he was sending my urine off to the lab b/c it still looked concentrated and like something was still going on. Which it is b/c I still have pain. The babys hearbeat was good and she measured fine. But he couldnt figure out why I was spotting off and on so he is sending me to a perinatologist today for a level II u/s. He wants to see if I have bleeding around my placenta. Cross your fingers that it isnt and everything is ok. Oh yeah and I gained 4 lbs in two weeks!! Thats the most Ive gained in between appts since the beginning. So that totals 9 lbs soo far. Kind of depressing to think I could gain that much so fast, but its all baby I guess b/c clothes still fit the same. Well besides my belly..

MissT- I know what you mean about it always being something. it seems once I get one thing cleared up another thing arises. Its frustrating, but knowing its not much longer helps. Headaches are common during preg, but Tylenol never helped me. Is there anything else that you can take?

Old 07-20-2005, 06:42 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Wyliemom,

Hope all is well. Glad you baby is perking along just fine! Meanwhile, drink lots of water as that will be good for your kidneys and any urinary infection you might have.

What did the doctor say about a support for your abdomen? Did he/she seem to think that all of your discomfort is related to the infection? Interesting.

How far along are you?

Good luck!! Barbara

Old 07-20-2005, 07:13 AM   #13
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Barbara- Im 28 weeks. You know he didnt even say anything about the support belt, and with everything else I forgot to ask again. But as my UTI has eased up some Im not so uncomfortable. But I still feel like she is between my legs when I walk, which I try not to do much of.lol. All I drink is water and its gotten to where I really crave water if I dont drink it constantly. Funny how your body does huh. The constant burning has eased since I used the cream last night.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:14 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyliemom
MissT- I know what you mean about it always being something. it seems once I get one thing cleared up another thing arises. Its frustrating, but knowing its not much longer helps. Headaches are common during preg, but Tylenol never helped me. Is there anything else that you can take?

I am not sure if there is anything else I can take. This is just what they told me to take. It doesn't really help me either.

Last night was horrible since I wasn't experiencing sinus issues yesterday *woo* I was able to eat but then I got the massive headache and I was going to take a bath to try to ease it but before I even got in I started throwing up so bad!!!That's not good when food was actually my friend yesterday. It's so fun to be alone in the wee hours throwing up. =/ It started my sinus/allergies flowing again so I'm back to my non appetite/ kleenex in hand routine.

I've read others say they can't believe how fast this has gone and they aren't ready. I'd fast forward 2 months if possible. =)

Old 07-21-2005, 12:36 PM   #15
(female)

wyliemom HB User

Aww MissT, Im feel so bad for you. But your right things cant get any worse huh. I hope that something gets better for you really really soon. I would also fast forward 10 weeks if I could!! This pregnancy has been awful for me too.

Closed Thread