It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
third trimester! feel sick and tired!! anyone else?

im 31 weeks!! and have been feeling quite sick lately, is this common in the third trimester? fatigue is a pain too! anyone else suffering towards the end too?

Old 07-21-2005, 10:40 PM   #2

LPierce HB User
Re: third trimester! feel sick and tired!! anyone else?

Tallgirl
I too have been sickly...upper resp infection, sinus infection, sore throat, unable to sleep so im very tired....I am 30 weeks and so ready for my little man to be "out" I have been sick for almost 2 weeks, nothing bad, just blah feeling.... I also have low iron, and I think that has a lot to do with the fatigue. Hope you get to feeling better soon
Lyn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2005, 05:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gayle0000 HB User

I think I'm having a harder time mentally & emotionally in the 3rd Tri than I am physically. I've had a lot of of the more unpleasant physical ailments since the 7th or 8th week with only minimal relief just in the last couple weeks. Now I'm just used to being tired & hurting and it's wearing on my mind now.

Knowing there's an end to this is what's keeping me going. We'll get there!
Gayle

Old 07-22-2005, 05:53 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User

Gayle I can relate. I find myself being more emotionally drained. I feel like I hurt all the time. Where is my relief?! Also, I find that I have had the most mood swings this trimester. I have been fine all along. No major crying jags or anger, but then this past month, BAM I'm a ticking time bomb.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

pittbulllover HB User

I have to agree, I have felt so much worse during the third trimester then any other time. Everything hurts, I'm swollen, I can't sleep, I have really bad heartburn and I'm constipated, I'm having HUGE mood swings, I have no energy I have to fight to get through the day, I'm really starting to freak out about having the baby and finishing the house before that day comes! My poor husband is afraid of me at this point because I can go from happy and smiling to either crying or yelling in a matter of seconds.
9 more weeks and it's all over though! I just can not wait to get these kids out of me!
I tell you, when I hit 37 weeks I'm gonna do nothing but walk, have sex and stimulate my nipples to get these kids OUT!!!!!!!!!!
PHEW, ok thank you for reading my rant. I'm so excited to see my little ones though, but the last few weeks have been UNBEARABLE!!!!
Big hugs to all of you!

Old 07-22-2005, 07:57 AM   #6
Veteran

Jessthemess HB User

Aside from the stuffy noses, sore throats in the morning, fatigue, shortness of breath and the 20 extra lbs I've been carrying around, life is great. I'm excited about this baby, but I want my body back!

Old 07-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I'm 32 weeks on Sunday and all I can say is ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!!! My biggest complaint has been HG which made a storming comeback and landed me in the hospital on Wednesday. I hate all of the puking and nausea but it's the mental/emotional toll that is really wearing me down now. Hopefully these next 2 months will fly by.

Nicole x

Old 07-22-2005, 09:50 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Celestine HB User

Sometimes you guys start just the right threads! I thought I was the only one getting sicker at the end of my preg. I was pretty lucky up till the last few weeks and now I'm in the bathroom every morning and gagging my brains out the rest of the day. I always thought when m/s went away it didn't come back! I've been really tired lately and the doc suggested I add some more iron to my diet as iron levels often drop in the third trimester. And the heartburn! My ear canals burn it's so bad some days, like when you eat a really hot bowl of chili. These last few months had better go fast.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:45 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Thank u ladies!! at least im not the only moaner! i am just so worried as i have a stomach illness anyway and to go in labour feeling like rubbish worries me! i mean if i feel sick and dizzy and tired being in pain on top of that and having no rest panics me!!!

Old 07-22-2005, 03:42 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I've been told that women who have m/s turn up in the last stages of pregnancy are actually starting to experience "labour sickness". Has anyone else heard this? To be honest I had never even heard of labour sickness until a friend mentioned it the other day. Just curious...

Old 07-23-2005, 05:19 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

Laur77 HB User

I am 39 weeks, and am still waiting for that "burst of energy" I keep hearing so much about. I haven't had the sickness like some of you, but often feel nauseated (I think just from the baby pushing up on the stomach). But I have been completely exhausted. And oh the hormones. I know what you mean about going from happy and smiling, too bawling my eyes out, to happy and smiling. I think that the emotions have a lot to do with the fact that everything feels uncomfortable at this stage. But then I feel the baby move and remember it is all worth it. I can't wait to see him!

Old 07-23-2005, 01:33 PM   #12
(female)

OctoberMom2be HB User

I havent been feeling sick much at all, just a little more tired and the extra weight is not helping at all, I think the weight is most of it thats hard for me now, i will be 30 weeks monday

~Teresa~
Edd Oct. 3rd
Its a boy-Chris Jr.!!

Old 07-28-2005, 11:34 AM   #13
(female)

niss HB User

i know what you guys mean. I feel drained all the time, When I get up im the mornings within an hour I feel like I need to go nack to bed. It took all I had to finish the nursery. Poeple keep telling me My little guy will be here the middle of august, not due till 23rd of September, but it freaked me out. I am waiting on thr nesting stage so the rest of my house gets done. I feel so out of it these days. I havent really been moody, my hubby is glad of that, but just plain drained cant do anything, and the heartyburn, I carry maloox around all the time the hubby says its my whiskey jar lol. Every time I put anything in my mouth i get heartburn water anything. I feel sick alot these days to, but havent actually gotten sivck thank goodness. Hopefully August will zoom on bye and Septembert to, but at this rate Ia m to exhausted already to even think about pushing.

Closed Thread