It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
(female)

emilyallison HB User
Third Trimester- Morning Sickness Again!?

Hey All,
I have just begun my third trimester and am feeling super sick and tired again! Just like I felt in the first trimester. DOes morning sickness come back in the third timester or is anyone else having this problem? I have been so tired the past few days, I can barely get out of bed. Anyone else?
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2005, 09:43 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User
Re: Third Trimester- Morning Sickness Again!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyallison
Hey All,
I have just begun my third trimester and am feeling super sick and tired again! Just like I felt in the first trimester. DOes morning sickness come back in the third timester or is anyone else having this problem? I have been so tired the past few days, I can barely get out of bed. Anyone else?
Thanks!

well I've been sickly sick since the begining so it's hard for me to say but I do know I've been relying on my zofran more...AGAIN! I believe it says in books that it can happen too.

I wish I'd get the tired feeling I am still the insomniac I've always been.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2005, 01:51 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

I have a stomach disorder which makes me feel rubbish so i dont know whether its pregnancy or not sometimes but i have to admit i feel like rubbish!! i am 32 weeks and everything is def going down hill!! u arent alone trust me!
The baby pushing on your tummy can make u feel or be sick and all the extra weight and everything makes u tired and feeling poop anyway!
will soon be over! THANK GOD!!

Old 08-01-2005, 08:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I've been vomiting since week 6 (I'm now at week 33) but I have read that women who have m/s in the first trimester can get a relapse in the third trimester. There's a lot going on in the third trimester..you're carrying extra weight, the baby is pushing up on your stomach and you're feeling a lot more tired. All of that could combine to bring the sickness back on. I've also been exhausted lately but in my case I think it's lack of food and vomiting. Just try to rest up and eat what/when you can. Also make sure you get plenty of water to drink as dehydration can make sickness a lot worse.

Take care!

Nicole x

Old 08-01-2005, 11:49 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

MissT HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger_girl76
I've been vomiting since week 6 (I'm now at week 33) Nicole x

same here and I was watching the In The Womb show last night on NGC (I believe) and it was talking about how at week 20 something you start feeling great and can eat and it showed this woman cooking with onions and peppers etc and I was shielding my eyes. *ugh!

Old 08-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

MissT..Just thinking about peppers and oinions cooking made my stomach turn! I've read a lot about HG and nearly half of all women feel better between weeks 20-24. You and I are the few unlucky ones that will have it until the end. My doc has given up and said there's nothing else that can be done other than IV therapy when I need it (the most recent time being last week). Zofran hasn't even worked. It didn't stop the vomiting, made me feel even more nauseous than usual and left me feeling stoned. How has it worked for you?

Take care hun!

Nicole x

Old 08-01-2005, 03:21 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

asako HB User

oh gosh...i really hope not...*sigh* finally made it to week 23 with little to no morning sickness...well, haven't felt sick for MANY weeks...just this morning i was feeling a little queezy in the car and hoping, crossing fingers, i wont ever get sick again...

Closed Thread