It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

sevans929 HB User
Idea: Maternity clothing trade-off

I got this idea from a weight loss group that I used to belong to. Would anyone be interested in doing a maternity clothing trade off? The basic idea would be for ladies who have already delivered and no longer need their maternity clothes (or won't need them for a while) to donate them to the girls here who are early in pregnancy and would need maternity clothes. They could be mailed to the the donatee and then mailed back to the owner after the baby is born (the donatee would pay all shipping costs to and from the owner). I know that I have looked online and in stores at maternity clothes, and they're aren't cheap! I'm on a budget and I know it will be hard for me to get all the clothing that I need for the next 7 months, like pants, shirts and sleepwear. So I can imagine that others girls probably have the same dilema. If anyone would be interested in this idea, reply here or send me an email [ please read and follow the posting rules - no emails ] and maybe we can start a club.

It's a good idea but not workable on this anonymous-only website

[ Please read the posting rules which explain that offering or asking off board contact is not permitted. The boards are to be used for on board sharing, only. The email and private message features are turned off so that use of the message boards remain anonymous. The only contact you may make with members is to post on the board. ]

Last edited by moderator2; 08-22-2005 at 03:50 PM. Reason: this anonymous website may not be used to connect off-board

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread