It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
(female)

nova44 HB User
38 wks 5 days pregnant (vaginal pressure)

Anyone feel like their babies head is trying to push out on your vagina? I can also feel it on my hip bones. On August 31st (when I went into labor and it stopped) they told me baby is still high.. I don't think she is anymore. Also, it's not a constant pressure.. it comes and goes a lot. My stomach also gets hard when she does this.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ittal HB User
Re: 38 wks 5 days pregnant (vaginal pressure)

She's probably just getting ready to launch. When I was 38 weeks with my last one, I couldn't stand for more than a few minutes at a time. She was always pushing down on my pelvic floor, giving me those little twinges.

There's not much room in there anymore, so when she moves you'll feel it ALL over. Feeling it in your hips is a very good sign. That means she's getting farther down, stretching your pelvix out, and you might already be having productive contractions that you can't feel in your muscles.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2005, 06:43 AM   #3
(female)

malizoom HB User

I'm 38 weeks andI totally feel the same way. THe baby hasn't dropped yet but I feel a lot of pressure in my pelvic region. It sometimes hurts, especially when I get up too quickly. I can't tell if my stomach is getting hard or the baby is just moving...anyhow, it'll all be over soon. Thank god.

Old 09-04-2005, 09:34 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User

I'm 38 weeks as well and I get that same pressure. I also get very strong contractions. At my last visit the midwife told me I was 50% effaced, 1 cm dilated and that the baby was starting to drop. All I can say is, GET ON WITH IT BABY!

Closed Thread