It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2005, 07:11 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User
3rd Trimester mommies-how ya feelin?

hey all,
boy am i ready to have this baby
i am having more and more problems with my back and breathing. I guess there is really nothing you can do about that. I am still working f/t. Today I have a doctors appointment, guess I'll have to complain to the doc. lol
Anyway, hope all of you are doing good.
-Hyp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2005, 07:53 AM   #2
(female)

muffintop HB User
Re: 3rd Trimester mommies-how ya feelin?

In one word... UGH. That is how I feel. 38 weeks and counting the days down. I am crossing my fingers for the full moon tonight (laugh/snort ). Last Wed I developed a mild itchy rash on my abdomen due to the stretching. Baby lotion has helped some along with an antihistamine as directed by my doctor. Lucky for me he dropped two weeks ago so I can at least breathe again, but the back discomfort is getting worse, especially at night when it is getting harder and harder to sleep comfortably. Still it will all be worth it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2005, 07:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mommie-2-B HB User

My only complaint is my back too! But I am seeing a chiropractor to help out with that! I have a little over 10 weeks to go, but I don't feel like I'm going to last. Is that normal?

Old 10-17-2005, 08:08 AM   #4
(female)

10kDilsey HB User

Feeling ready to have this kid already!

Old 10-17-2005, 08:09 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

soon2bmommy HB User

I had to read this post and say a big GOOD LUCK to all the mommies about to pop soon!!! I would love to say that's the case with me, but i'm only 19 weeks AAH!
Lucky lucky lucky!!!
Amy

Old 10-17-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mommie-2-B HB User

For me, the first two trimesters went by so fast Amy! Hopefully it will for you too!

Old 10-17-2005, 11:24 AM   #7
(female)

thidagirl22 HB User

I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and I'm miserable. I'm ready for this to be over so I can hold my sweet little baby boy. I'm having BH ALOT and my pelvic bone is hurting like something awful. It will all be worth it in a few weeks though. I hope everyone is doing okay.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:46 AM   #8
(female)

angelbc HB User

I am currently 37.5 weeks. I am dialated to one and when I was at my docs appt. last time she stripped my membranes. I also lost my mucous plug on Friday. I am currentlyworking full time and all the aches and pains are getting so bad. Its hard to walk just cuz I have so much pain and pressure downthere. Sometimes I look so ridiculous trying to walk. My back is extremely sore. I am hoping it happens soon. I am getting cranky and losing my paitence.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:31 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

i went to the docs today. i only gained 1 pd since 3 wks ago, woo hoo. she measured the baby and he is measuring 2 wks ahead, i am currently 31 wks. i guess that doesnt mean much, but i guess hes gonna be a big boy. rot roh, lol. anyway, hang in there ladies. it will be worth the pain and all the patience in the end. i cant wait.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:35 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

I can't wait either! I am so excited to meet this little guy. I am 29 weeks tomorrow and I feel sooooo tired and soooo unmotivated to do much but only 11 more weeks!

Old 10-17-2005, 01:30 PM   #11
Inactive

DontAsk HB User

I'M SOOOO READY!! I was having pains all weekend, but nothing constant so I didn't want to go into the hospital. I had pushing pressure all day Saturday, Like I'd sit on the toilet and push, feeling like I had to go #2, but didn't. So when I went to the Dr this morning he asked me "Is he still head down" I said I HOPE! He checked me and said WOW HES LOW!! That's what all the pressure was. So he checked me and I am dilated 3cm! He said walk, SEX, and sit on the toilet and push more, that will move him down. He striped my membranes today too, so I am thinking, since this is my 4th that I am going on like Wednesday. If there's nothing by Monday he will bring me into L&D and break my water. I'm so excited!! I am due 10/31 but he moved me up to today, 10/17 cause of high bp issues but my bp has been low and I am not swollen, so I have till next Monday(if I make it)..WOO HOO

Last edited by DontAsk; 10-17-2005 at 01:33 PM.

Old 10-17-2005, 02:36 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontAsk
I'M SOOOO READY!! I was having pains all weekend, but nothing constant so I didn't want to go into the hospital. I had pushing pressure all day Saturday, Like I'd sit on the toilet and push, feeling like I had to go #2, but didn't. So when I went to the Dr this morning he asked me "Is he still head down" I said I HOPE! He checked me and said WOW HES LOW!! That's what all the pressure was. So he checked me and I am dilated 3cm! He said walk, SEX, and sit on the toilet and push more, that will move him down. He striped my membranes today too, so I am thinking, since this is my 4th that I am going on like Wednesday. If there's nothing by Monday he will bring me into L&D and break my water. I'm so excited!! I am due 10/31 but he moved me up to today, 10/17 cause of high bp issues but my bp has been low and I am not swollen, so I have till next Monday(if I make it)..WOO HOO

i just noticed you already have 3 boys and expecting another! wow, you'll have a house full of boys. how fun! good luck next week. take it easy!!!

Last edited by Hypnotic; 10-17-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:14 PM   #13
Inactive

DontAsk HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic
i just noticed you already have 3 boys and expecting another! wow, you'll have a house full of boys. how fun! good luck next week. take it easy!!!
Boy do I!! We needed a female here but DH decided to add another male to the mix!! Its so much fun tho, I wouldnt ask for it any other way!!
Best of luck to you too!

Last edited by DontAsk; 10-17-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Old 10-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #14
(female)

luvmyceren HB User

im 36 weeks, and very ready!!!!! its been 3 months on bed rest, my poor body is so sore. walking is tough. it will all be worth it. the dr said his head has been low for 1.5 months now, and im 100% effaced. but no dialation yet. why do they strip your membranes? what does that mean? also i have been having pressure like hes going to fall out!!!! i cant wait!!!!!

Old 10-18-2005, 12:06 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

I'm 35 weeks and I feel huge, my back hurts all of the time, I can't breathe most of the time, and sleep, what sleep? I go to bed, and I do sleep, but I wake up every 2 hours. Guess my body is preparing for the many night feedings ahead.

Closed Thread