It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
(female)

Noel's girl HB User
A question about breast

I was just wondering. Do you always loose your boobs after you give birth? My mom I know kept hers after my sister and I were born. But my sister who has two children lost all of hers, is it because she breast fed, or does that make a difference. I was in an a cup and now I am in a full c and from the way it looks I might need to go up another size. I was just curious what to expect. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2005, 06:58 PM   #2
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Re: A question about breast

Breastfeeding does it. I BFed all 3 of my babies and was small afterwards each time!!!!!

After birth my breasts increased hugely and even more when my milk came in.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2005, 07:50 PM   #3
(female)

Karen62705 HB User

I started as a "B" cup.....during pregnancy I went up to a "D" and after my milk came in I went to a Double D. I breast fed for a month then began supplementing. I am now a "C" and showing no signs of them going away. If this is a permanent side affect from pregnancy i'll take it!!

Old 10-23-2005, 10:16 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

Karen, your story is encouraging. I do not plan to breastfeed for several reasons, but one thing that always scared me was that my mom breastfeed all four of us and she started as a B and she isn't even an A cup, that bad! I am a B and at 16 weeks I am probably a C since I am falling out the my B cup bras but I have yet to buy any larger bras. I don't care if I stay bigger, I just don't want to be any smaller than what I started with. I hope many more women share their stories on this thread, I am very curious.

Old 10-24-2005, 07:43 AM   #5
(female)

Filipinone HB User

This may be way down the road, or just me...

But I started out with an A, went to barely a B, and now 10 years later, I've noticed that I'm back to an A. I attempted to breastfeed, but my daughter didn't want anything to do with that!

I do wish I could keep what I had!

Lisa

Old 10-24-2005, 09:56 AM   #6
(female)

angelbaby4912 HB User

I breastfeed my daughter 10.5 years ago and kept most of my breast size. I went from a D to a C. I will be breastfeeding again with this baby as well.

Closed Thread