It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2005, 03:43 PM   #1
(female)

Angela876 HB User
Rash? Making me paranoid

I`m nearly 8 months pregnant.About 5 years ago before I was ever pregnant I had an ulcer like sore on the perineum area,it broke and healed over and I remember it as being pretty painful but I was not yet sexually active at this point in time and I think it may have happened once more but that would be it.I have never had any problems since and now I`m terrified because I am pregnant and the effects are devastating on newborns.My ob doesnt seem too concerned because it was so long ago and I never had more than one sore.Right now it feels like I have a rash around the rectal area but when I look there are no blisters or sores its just slightly uncomfortable and I have read that herpes is mostly open painful sores.It is tender to the touch but not excruiating and I have mentioned it to my doctor but when he looked he couldnt see anything out of the ordinary.Maybe I`m just being paranoid.Ugh someone help calm my nerves.Maybe its an all over yeast thing?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Trouble breathing and swallowing / also rash senorthomas Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 1 04-23-2010 04:14 AM
herpes? confusing rash. collegekid22 Herpes 2 03-25-2009 11:31 AM
HIV symptoms/rash? Raider72 HIV Prevention 5 07-26-2008 03:54 AM
worried sick.....leg rash, headache, hiv+? johnston40 HIV Prevention 4 07-24-2008 05:34 PM
lupus rash & prednisone = frustrated lives2sing Lupus 5 02-15-2008 06:35 AM