It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

marriedwivkids HB User
if u answered post 'chance of pregnancy'

hi if u answered my post on 27/10 which was 'chance of pregnancy?' then here is an update. period due any time now and done test today, still negative. still taking pill 2. as i am on the pill, i think even if i am pregnant, i will still have a period. does anyone know if this is true. if i dont have a period in next few days, i will redo a test but i was 6 weeks on my other 2 pregnancies when a test came up positive so i could be waiting a while. any advice now then ppl.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2005, 03:35 PM   #2
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Talking Re: if u answered post 'chance of pregnancy'

I dont know about anyone else but i got preg 3 times while on the pill....... I had to take fertility drugs to get preg with Anthony, who is 11 now (planned preg) and i had an ectopic preg in 1999.... in which they removed my right tube... a year later i was preg with Anna (who is 4 1/2) i still had my periods and didnt know i was preg.... THEN i got preg with ISabella and didnt know it (still had periods) until i was 10 weeks aslong

I was still taking the pill... Who woould have thought? I was on different pills with each preg, not knowing i was pregnant. Needless to say i had my tubes tied and we are done.

Isabella is just over 5 months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2005, 03:55 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

marriedwivkids HB User
Re: if u answered post 'chance of pregnancy'

thank u angela. so i may have caught on the pill then. have u read my other post though. it on the main topics screen posted on 27/10. it under chance of pregnancy?

Old 10-28-2005, 04:00 PM   #4
(female)

Angela3 HB User
Re: if u answered post 'chance of pregnancy'

No, I didnt read that post...... ill see if i can find it though.

Closed Thread