It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
(female)

millyz_madness HB User
Question pinky discharge...pregnant???

hi, im new to the boards.
I have a problem...Me and my bf had sex about 3weeks ago. At that stage i had just started bc i was on my first pack infact. I was about halfway through the yellow tablets. What i wasnt aware of at the time was that u have to b on the bc for at least one month before its safe to have unprotected sex...first problem!!! so my bf (of 7 months) ejaculated inside me (thinkn we were protected coz of the pill) .
Then last night when i wiped i had this weird like pink coloured discharge. It was like thick whitey colour discharge with pink blood all in it!!! it wasn't red blood but definately a distinct pink coloured blood. I put on a panty liner but it only lasted for about 15minutes...it wasnt like a period where theres continual bleeding though...it was just there when i wiped...how WEIRD is that...any suggestions??? im not pregnant...AM I>>???? PLease HELP

I see many people have veiwed this page can sumone reply PLZ!

Last edited by millyz_madness; 10-30-2005 at 01:27 AM.

Old 10-30-2005, 07:19 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User
Re: pinky discharge...pregnant???

hello, it sounds like it may be implantation bleeding from what you have described. when did this occur, exactly after you had sex or a couple days later? are you late yet? you can take pregnancy tests a couple days before your AF. if your still taking your birth control pills, i would definetly stop at the moment until you find out if your pregnant. good luck and keep us posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User

Whe I found out I was pregnant that is exaclty what happened. It happened about 2 1/2 weeks after we started trying. I found out I was pregnant a week later. It was implantation bleeding. Mine only showed up on the toilet paper and then was gone. I would stop BC until you get tested.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:33 AM   #4
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

i had a feeling that might b the case...was it like a whitey pink combination kind of discharge? i think the bc im on should be ok to keep taking even if i am preggers because the info that came with it said that if you dont get your period that month then to go to the doctor. Like it didnt say stop taking it if you are in doubt or anything?? its another week till my period should b coming...maybe its just the bc pills causing the pink discharge?? It has stopped today so maybe it was just a random thing? I had sexual intercourse 3 nights ago again and it started back up again...it wasn't rough or anything and I wasn't in any pain at all, like nothing inside me was hurt or anything...see why im a little confused??? it stopped though within about 5minutes though, and again only when i wiped did i see the pinky white discharge... The last week i have also had quite tender breasts like even when mi clothes brush against my nipples...(sorry for the detail) I dont usually get tender breasts even when i get my period so this is a totaly new thing for me OUCH its getting really unbearable!!!

Please write back!!! Can you describe to me what happend with you when you had this problem?
Anybody else with any suggestions?
Thanks Milly
P.s. today i had like a thicker slimey white discharge...what is up with my body at the moment??? HELP!!!

Can someone please reply im really worried, is this normal, what is it?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by millyz_madness; 11-01-2005 at 10:12 PM. Reason: no replies

Old 11-02-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
(female)

cl51630 HB User

it sounds to me like your prego my breasts killed when i was prego thats how i knew besides the very bad heartburn.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:09 AM   #6
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

i took a hpt today and came out negative...does that meen i definately am not?, or maybe i havent left it long enough? my period should start on Sunday so about 3 days... its all to closely related i think...my breasts also are feeling much fuller/heavier then normal...i get the odd slight cramp once in a while and this somtimes nasty stabbing like chest pain...it feels quite painful at times...wat is all this?? please someone reply!!???

Last edited by millyz_madness; 11-04-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:47 AM   #7
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

well today is wednesday and still no sign of a period...all this could just b becoz i just went on the pill though right??? the odd brownish, pink discharge, still the pink n whiteish discharge at times, it all only comes and goes though...i put a tampon in and...No blood or anything!!....today cramps just like im going to get my period but its now 3 days late and still no sign... confused...the cramps are bad at times not excrusiating pain though...my breasts feel so much fuller and sorer then EVER before...please dont tell me im pregnant...its just the new pill taking right???
Please HELP!!?

Old 11-09-2005, 07:27 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

baby#2 HB User

I understand your frustration and fear! When I was 18 I went on the pill and we didn't wait the full month and had unprotected sex. I went to the walk-in clinic crying because I still didn't have my period and my boobs were really sore and I just felt weird. They did a urine test right there and within 5 minutes I knew I wasn't pregnant. All the things you are describing are symptoms of two things...being pregnant and going on the pill. Your best bet is to take another hpt. If you took it 3 days before your period was due that means now you are actually 3 days late. If you take it now, you will get a positive if you are. Keep us posted and I hope everything works out for you in the end. The only sure way to know is to test again! If it's negative and you still haven't got your period then it's probably just the effects of being on the pill for the first time.

Closed Thread