It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
(female)

kar31 HB User
Question New to Boards--Have questions about pregnancy symptoms

Hi:

I'm new to these boards and it took a lot for me to finally post (scared, I guess). Just to give you a little background on myself, I have been having fertility problems for the past year and a half. My diagnosis is that I am not ovulating. To make a long story short, I had my first injection and insemination exactly 2 weeks ago today. I took 4 pregnancy tests last Monday. 2 EPT tests came up positive, 2 First Reponse tests came up negative. I called my doctor last Tuesday and was told that the hcg from the injection may still be in my body or that I may have detected a very early pregnancy. I started getting PMS symptoms last Tuesday too (cramping (severe), sore breasts, headaches, fatigue, etc.) I have still not gotten my period. (Usually, I get my period within days of getting PMS symptoms). I was wondering if anyone has had PMS symptoms and was actually pregnant.

Last edited by kar31; 10-30-2005 at 06:39 PM.

Old 10-30-2005, 06:48 PM   #2
(female)

Border3899 HB User
Re: New to Boards--Have questions about pregnancy symptoms

Yes yes most definately, i kept thinking i was getting my period because i had all of the symptoms that it was coming, cramping, sore breasts, bloating etc but my period never came so after about two weeks of waiting thinking it was coming it didnt so i took a test and it came back positive. I believe many women on here had the same symptoms of their period coming but were actually pregnant. So there is definately a chance you could be!! Good luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2005, 07:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User

Yup with this baby I was totally waitng for my period but Im 25 weeks right now

Old 10-31-2005, 11:02 AM   #4
(female)

marie81 HB User

I felt the same way. I also had an iui. I was so sure that af was about to show. I took 2 hpts 14dpiui and both were positive. I still didn't believe it until the beta results came back. My cramping lasted until around 8wks. Good luck!!!!!

Closed Thread