It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2005, 01:54 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User
Beautiful B's to Delightful D's

Well like most women I have experienced some growth in the breast department, but I am rather shocked at how much growth I have had. I never had a lot I was a B34, then by 3 months or pregnancy I was already a C34. Now I am 27 weeks and a D36! What is happening to my body. lol Whose boobs are these and what are they doing on my body. I have been told that in the last 2 months and espcially when your milk comes in they get even bigger. I never thought that they would get so big so fast. At 27 weeks I am already leaking as well. I wake up with puddles on my chest. Most of my friends who are pregnant are 30 something weeks and they are not leaking yet. I am wondering when do most women start leaking and did everyone blossom as much as I have or am I just a freak of nature.

Old 11-03-2005, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

debating HB User
Re: Beautiful B's to Delightful D's

I'm 19 weeks, and I don't leak, but if I roll over and sqeaze them by accident they'll sqirt. LOL. I started a D/DD, and I just bought a new "big girl" bra the other day. The part that shocked me was that the cup stayed the same (got a DD) but I got in a 40 and had to get a BRA EXTENDER. WTH?? LOL. That would make it a 42? I was shocked to say the least.

I'm scared of how big I'm gunna be when I get milk. I'm sporting some pretty stretch marks now. So unattractive!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

soon2bmommy HB User

I don't want to know how much more I'm going to grow in the breast area... I started out at a 34D... I found a 34DD and a 36DD at walmart and bought them both.. Now neither of them fit me.. I've just been wearing fitted tanktops that are tight right under the chest so it gives some support.. Does Victoria Secret have maternity bras?? I don't know of any maternity stores in my area, so I'm not quite sure where to find them.. But I'm bigger than a 36DD and before the pregnancy I weighed around 120.. UGH my back is KILLING me....

Old 11-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

My boobs gew right away and I began with a 34B-, now I am surely a good C cup, but I wear only Victorias Secret and I don't want to give up my bras yet, so I spill out of my B cup 10 times a day, I know it whenever I feel this tingly sensation that I popped out again. I don't want to spend a lot of money on bras so I am holding out. I will probably go to Target and browse when I absoltuely have to, I am not sure what stores like Target and Wal-mart have for bras but I getthe feeling I am going to have to start looking soon!!!

Also, does anyone else have blue veins all around the breasts, that are very, very visible? They run around mine and run and down the sides of them too.....

Old 11-03-2005, 03:27 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

soon2bmommy HB User

Blue veins everywhere,,, And stretch marks

Old 11-03-2005, 04:39 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

I have been waiting to grow, but only went up a cup size. Now I am in a 38, but I need an extender desperately!! Its not because of my breasts, but that I am carrying so high. I assume, or am hoping after the baby is born and when my uterus starts to go down I will be more comfortable in my bras.

Then again, when my milk comes in I expect to grow considerably. Why is it that some women grow so large during pregnancy? I mean, you're not getting any milk in that early right?

Last edited by roxyfoxy; 11-03-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Old 11-03-2005, 04:41 PM   #7
(female)

waiting4baby05 HB User

I was a 36 C and now I am a 38 DD. My DD bra is tight too. I leak every once in awhile but not enough to make my shirt wet or to really bother me. I am 33 weeks pregnant.

Old 11-03-2005, 04:42 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Sherbet HB User

Sigh....

I was a prepregnant 34F and am now a 38G. I was told during my bra fitting that I should expect to buy an H cup in the maternity range.... arrrrgggghhhh! If I was a betting person I would put money on there not being many to choose from...

I think I'll be on all fours by the time my milk comes in. I should start growing my cabbage plants now heheheeeeee!!!!! I'm told an ice cold cabbage leaf lodged in the bra can be very soothing. I'm also told you start to smell like chopped suey but its a small price to pay!!!

Old 11-03-2005, 04:48 PM   #9
(male)

dad_2b HB User

My wife bought some nursing bras at JC Penny. she started at a 36DD and is now 40DD.

Old 11-03-2005, 04:51 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User

Bless all of your hearts for carrying those monsters around prepregnancy, not to mention the post pregnancy monsters! I am grateful to have my little ole B's. My back feels good (prepregnancy anyway) and I don't have to buy special sized bras. F's, G's! Goodluck to you Sherbert when you get those H's!

Old 11-03-2005, 05:04 PM   #11
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User

I was a 36D and now I am a 40 D, so I have not grown that much. I have always been big chested so I am used to them, but I am SCARED at what's going to happen when my milk comes in.

For those who are "leaking", is this your first? I am 22 weks pregnant with my first and have not had any of that yet.

I am not sure how far up the "bra" scale the aphabet goes, but if there was a bra called "L M N O P", I would probably be wearing it ast the end of all this!

Old 11-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #12

Daphnee HB User

I put Dolly Parton to shame during and after each of my pregnancys. I wish I could of stayed as big, but reality came and I went back down. Oh weel, was fun while it lasted.

Old 11-04-2005, 06:45 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User

Im glad to see I am not the only in the same boat. lol it feels so weird having big boobs. I am almost not sure what to do with them. I have a lot of stretch marks on my breasts.. lol they have been grwoing alot, it makes sense. I have the bif blue viens as well. Road map! My back hurts a lot more though, that is a down size. I am told if you breatsfeed they will go right down to nothing, so I am enjoying my boobs while they last!

Old 11-04-2005, 07:16 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mommie-2-B HB User

I went from a 36D to a 40DD so far, and I'm only 32 weeks. I can't imagine what the rest of this pregnancy and the breastfeeding will do to these puppies. I do have the blue veins, they look like they're going to explode!! It freaked my DH when he first saw them like that. I started leaking around 24 weeks. It's really bad now, especially when I meet my water quota for the day. When I'm watered up, so are my boobs!!

I don't like Victoria's Secret bras for me. They underwire bras never last and I always hand wash them. Plus they don't carry anything maternity which seems silly to me. They could make a killing! So many women want to feel sexy during their pregnancies and they just haven't tapped into that market yet I guess. I don't like the maternity bras that I've seen so far, they don't have much support and I look so saggy. I need something that can hold boulders up with. LOL

Old 11-04-2005, 10:06 AM   #15
Veteran
(female)

Hypnotic HB User

ive been wearing sports bras no underwire but great support...
i went from a 38 D to a 40 D. dh loves it! heehee

Closed Thread