It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2005, 12:55 AM   #1
(female)

shining_star HB User
Exclamation July 2006 Mommies

Hi everyone, wanting to see if anyone is due in July 2006.

I have missed my period by a week...I'm feeling quesy in the morning and evenings. My breasts are sore and sometimes with a sharp pain. I'm also so tired by mid-morning that I need a rest.
As yet I haven't done a pregnancy test...thought I would wait 14 days. But I have done an online due date calculation and "if" I am pregnant I'd be due on July 4th 2006

Is there anyone else in the early stages of pregnancy that would like to join me; we can bounce ideas off each other and offer support...this is my second pregnancy but my b/f's first...

Lets keep in touch and would like to get to know other July Mommies
tc
Shining_Star

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2005, 05:46 AM   #2

lexdc1 HB User
Re: July 2006 Mommies

Congrats!

I got my bfp last week and I'm due on July 8th. It's my second, and so far a very different pregnancy. Very few symptoms. I get tired a lot easier, but a lot less morning sickness and my boobs don't even hurt all that much. When I was pregnant the first time they killed...

Good luck in the months to come!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #3
(female)

kjm120 HB User

Hi Shining star!
I am also due in July! Due date is approx July 12th. I just got my BFP 3 days ago! I have been having all of the symptoms expected...sore bbs,slight nausea, peeing a lot, and so so so tired all the time!
It would be nice to keep chatting as our pregnancies go along!

Baby #1 Due July 2006!!

Old 11-06-2005, 09:55 PM   #4
(female)

shining_star HB User

lexdc1 Congrats!!
Did you have a ds or dd first time?? I have a ds who is 9y/o so that'll mean a big age differance. But he will be able to give me alot of help which I'll appreciate so much. It's easy to tell him I'm tired because- - - - and now that he is aware of what's in progress is helping out.
keep in touch ...

Old 11-06-2005, 09:59 PM   #5
(female)

shining_star HB User

Congrats kjm120!!
would be good to keep this going all the way. Is this your first pregnancy or have you got any other children???
it's going to be a little differant this time 'round, I will have 2 children born in differant centuraries. good luck with the coming weeks kjm120 and lexdc1

Old 11-07-2005, 12:32 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

dh22 HB User

if i calculated right i am due around july 7th BUT due to previous c-section and total placenta previa i'll probably go early again. but i am still experiencing the same things.
my first child is a DS and he's 10 months old.
i go on thursday for my first U/S i am so excited. this time has been easier so far.. just gagging no vomiting last time i threw up until i was 7 months! yuk!

Old 11-07-2005, 06:36 AM   #7
(female)

BNGIRL HB User

Hey all,
I'm pretty sure I'm a July mommy, too. I think I'm due July 2. I go to the dr. Nov. 17. The wait is killing me!! This will be my second July baby. My DD was born July 31, 2004. She is 15 months old now. I already have morning sickness (I did for the first one too). And the joy of large, painful boobs!!! Congrats to all and a wonderful and healthy 9, well actually 10 months for us all.

Old 11-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #8
(female)

m2b HB User

Wow, congrats to everyone due in July. I am due July 4th as well. But I have a few questions maybe someone could answer. First, I am older (39) so a little scared but this is my second baby, first one is now 17. I have been having cramp feelings in my back and the front but only when I have held going to the bathroom. Anyone else? Also I don't want to eat, not because I am sick but just because nothing sounds good or taste good. Anyone experiencing these? Thanks guys.

Old 11-07-2005, 04:33 PM   #9
(female)

kjm120 HB User

Thanks for the support everyone. We should keep this going! Shining_Star, this is my first baby so I am a bit nervous. I am hoping that chatting with all of you out there will help me through the unknowns of being a first time Mom. Any advice you can give me?

Baby #1 Due July 2006!!

Old 11-07-2005, 07:41 PM   #10
(female)

AngelaSue HB User

Hi ~

I too am due in July. I found out about 3 weeks ago, and I should be due July 1st. I also have a son who is 9, and will just have turned 10 when the baby comes. We're all very excited. I get tired in the mid afternoon, and my boobs are soooo soar. I had quite a bit of nausea a couple weeks ago, but it seems to have subsided. I notice too, believe it or not, but when I lay on my stomach on the floor, I feel a slight pressure, so I already can't lay flat anymore. I didn't think that would happen so soon, but it has. I have my first OB/GYN appt. next Monday, 11/14. I'm pretty anxious for that, and hoping they might do an ultra sound. I would love to keep up with everyone and how your pregnancies are coming along. Here's to a healthy pregnancy for all of us.

Angie

Old 11-08-2005, 02:55 PM   #11
(female)

shining_star HB User

I am getting excited by all of you that have joined the July Mommies!! m2b I am also on the dare i say it...older end of the scale...I am 34. This pregnancy wasn't planned as such, I couldn't afford to buy my bcp's as they were nearly $70 I have had alot of m/c's in the past I can't bear the thought of losing another one, another reason why I haven't done a hpt yet. As I'm trying to get into university to finish my degree, I felt like when will I be able to have a child?? during study?? or when I'm working?? I don't want to miss out this is quite a new feeling as I was 24 when I had my ds 9yr's ago.

cramping is normal, is the womb or uterus growing with the baby. Sometimes it feels like period pain, that's normal too. My boob's feel bigger and i guess slightly heavier but have stopped hurting. I slept just about the whole day yesterday, am so tired can't remember being this tired with my first this is like mega, mega tired.
I feel nervous and overwhelmed too. I had a c-section with my first and probably will with this pregnancy too, but don't want it to be done early...this baby is due on the 4th July i'd like the bub to born on the 4th July...if that sounds concieted sorry but is such a "Great" date I can't believe it
has anyone started prenatal vitamins?? if so how do you know if they are good??
tc mommies xx
Shining_Star

Old 11-08-2005, 04:09 PM   #12
Veteran

rach12 HB User

Hello I just got my BFP today!! I have a doc appointment today but I know I will be due in July. YIPPEEE. I wanted to say hello.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #13

maramello HB User

I'm also going to be a july mummy!!!! I think my edd will be around the 10th!! My dd is only 6 months. It's great that there are so many of us to share our experiences! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Old 11-08-2005, 04:34 PM   #14
Veteran

rach12 HB User

I hear ya. I soo very excited!! I hope we all have a great 9 months and a healthy pregnancy!!

Old 11-08-2005, 06:38 PM   #15
(female)

AngelaSue HB User

Hey Shining Star ~ You and I seem to have alot in common. We're both 34, and both have 9-year-old boys, I had a C-section with my first one too. Best of luck to everyone.....

Closed Thread