It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2005, 12:56 PM   #1

maramello HB User
Question close age gaps?

My fiance and i just found out that we are expecting baby number two! It wasn't planned as our baby girl is only 6 months old. Even so, we are both thrilled. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with close age gaps?

Old 11-07-2005, 01:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User
Re: close age gaps?

My good friend was only 15 when she had her son and she found out she was pregnant again when he was only 3 months, their birthdays are only about 2 weeks apart so she had two kids in one year!!! She and babies were all fine and they are now 6 and 5 and doing great. She said it was hard for a while but that it was worth it. Her advice: dont ever be afraid to ask for help from family and friends, it'll save your sanity!LOL!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2005, 08:19 PM   #3
(female)

thidagirl22 HB User
Re: close age gaps?

My first liittle boy was only 4 months when we found out we were expecting our little girl. Now we are expecting baby #3 in two weeks. So we will have 4 yo, 3 yo and a newborn. It's hard sometimes with my son and daughter being 13 months apart but I'm happy they are close together. You can't separate them for nothing because they have such a strong bond with one another. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival.

Closed Thread